Getting REAL tired of getting beaten up!

• STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Man, brutal evening so far...I'm logging off for the rest of the night after these...
      think I"m going to throw up first...

first hand, I took a nice size pot on this guy three hands earlier, and he's been pushing ever since...figured I could do it again with this one

Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands

Hero: $2.03

75 - 100 50
      MP3: $3.93
      3.5 33 43 12

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $3.93 (All-In), 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.03 (All-In).

Flop: ($5.97) 3, 2, 2
      Turn: ($5.97) 5
      River: ($5.97) A (1 players)

Final Pot: $5.97

Results follow
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and deuces (Kd Kh)
      MP3 shows three of a kind, deuces (Jc 2d)

MP3 wins with three of a kind, deuces (Jc 2d)

Then, not more than 12 hands later...THIS madness happened

Known players: (?)
      vp$ip BBvsSteal ORL RaisePreflop
      Position: Stack
      AF W$SD WTS hands
      28 - 100 23
      UTG: $1.97
      4.7 20 29 61

Hero: $1.27

23 100 0 3
      MP3: $2.00
      0.0 67 60 35
      48 - - 10
      BU: $1.51
      4.0 40 36 29

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by http://www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with A, A. MP3 posts a blind of $0.02.
      UTG raises to $0.09, Hero raises to $0.30, 5 folds, BU calls $0.30, 2 folds, UTG raises to $1.25, Hero raises to $1.27 (All-In), BU calls $0.97, UTG calls $0.02.

Flop: ($3.86) K, 5, T (2 players)
      UTG bets $0.70 (All-In), BU raises to $0.24 (All-In).

Turn: ($4.80) J
      River: ($4.80) 2 (1 players)

Final Pot: $4.80

Results follow
      Hero shows a pair of aces (Ac Ad)
      UTG shows three of a kind, kings (Kc Kd)
      BU shows a pair of queens (Qd Qs)

UTG wins with three of a kind, kings (Kc Kd)

I'm done!!! I'm taking a break for a couple of days. Ever since I downloaded this new site to play the bonus, I've gotten NOTHING but beaten up night after night.

The worst part of it all...I wouldn't change a damn thing I did in ANY HAND I'VE BEEN CRUSHED WITH. I just want my good hands to hold up once in awhile.
  • 4 replies
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      Man you goto relax.. those are just a few hands. It should not matter.
      Take a walk, then play on or something. Really no need to take a few days off.

If you want to play well you need to be able to take losses.
    • Meiffert
      Meiffert
      Bronze
      Originally posted by STR82ACE
      Ever since I downloaded this new site to play the bonus, I've gotten NOTHING but beaten up night after night.
      Wait, don't tell me it's Mansion with the new starting capital because hands like these ring the bell. :-)

Just today I had 2 interesting hands. :-)
      In first I had Jacks, raised and got a caller. Flop comes J83 or somethink like that, I c-bet and get reraised all-in. I call and the villain shows A8 for a second pair. Turn A, river A.
      Another one a while later: I'm in a BB with Acec, BU raises first-in and I reraise. He calls. On the flop T93 I decide to check-raise but get no chance as after my check he goes all-in directly. I call and he turns over 45. Turn 2, river 6. :-)

Seems really weird on iPoker. I tried to play sng's there but just couldn't make it somehow. The villains are just so bad that they seem to change the game to 98 % randomness and 2 % skill. Unfortunatelly those 2 % skill are not enough to beat the 10 % fee. :D
      I get to the push/fold phase like every time or at least 9 out of 10 times and then the game ends and pure luck begins. :-)
      You have like 0 FE, the blinds eat your stack in 3-5 orbits so you have to do something. I push and it doesn't matter that it's a 3rd hand I play in the sng and in the previous 2 ones I showed like Queens and AK or something, I'm just getting called by any pair, any 2 broadway cards... And I'm flipping or in some 60/40 situation and bust out.

And in cash, I don't know. I opened 4 tables and in first 5 minutes I saw AA vs. KK like 6 times. It seriously made think for a moment that if they could make people go all-in avery other hand, that would enhance the profit from rake a lot, right? :-)
      Well, I believe it's not a case on such a big and popular gaming network but still, so many weird things happening all around me. I had sessions where the worse hand always seemed to win. And it wasn't just my feeling because I remember my losses but forget about winnings with better hand as I somehow expect to win with Aces. That was just me pushing with KK into AA and sucking out, them pushing low pairs into my higher pairs and AX into AK sucking out, hands where I wasn't involved at all also always won by a worse hand... Seriously couldn't believe it. :-)

Sorry about such a long post in your thred, hopefully your luck changes and you win again. ;-)
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dragar
      Man you goto relax.. those are just a few hands. It should not matter.
      Take a walk, then play on or something. Really no need to take a few days off.

If you want to play well you need to be able to take losses.
      +1

at least you played the hands perfectly, it's all you can hope for in poker.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      These are just a couple of examples, but represent what has been happening every session for the last two weeks. Last night, after those two, I just gave up for awhile, I can't play when I'm over heated so I walked away.

Its Titan, not Mansion.

Needed to vent is all. Since I'm been here, I've played by the book, and I will be the first to admit, I'm playing the best poker I have ever played...but it certainly isn't showing up in my bankroll.

I KNOW its only variance playing it nasty evil games with me. I KNOW its just a downswing. But KNOWING that doesn't help.

Simple frustration at the game, that's all. But posted it to vent...and to relax...usually helps when I share my pain :D