poker rooms

• lksz
      lksz
      Bronze
      I have passed the quiz, and it says there that i'm unable to get those 50$ in poker rooms where i had been registered before.
      So my question is:
      If i had registered to titan poker some time ago, but i didnt played there at all, even in freeroll tournaments, i'm still unable to create another account there and receive these 50$ ?

P.S. which other poker rooms could you recommend for a player who plays poker about 3 weeks ?
  • 4 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello lksz,

First of all welcome to pokerstrategy and congratulations on passing the quiz.

As for your original question, if you only had a play money account at Titan then you may be ok to receive the starting capital but maybe one of the mods can confirm this. But if you have a real money account registered there, even if you haven't deposited money in the past, then you will not be able to receive the starting capital there.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • lksz
      lksz
      Bronze
      hm, ok then i will first contact someone from administration team before taking any actions
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      You can raise a ticket here.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi lksz,

You are not allowed to hold more than one account at the same pokerroom. It is therefore not possible for you to create another account with Titan and got the bankroll there. In this case, I suggest that you choose one of our other platforms at which you have never registered before to receive your bankroll.

Best,
      thunder