This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bonus Clearing problem

• Dyden
      Dyden
      Bronze
      Situation:

The bonus: For every 35$ of rake you create/are a part of, you get 10$, up to a total of 100$.

I started playing poker through ps.com last august on Titan. I played until october and didn't clear any of the bonus 100$. After tilting to often, I decided to let poker rest for a while.

In february, I started playing again, last week wednesday, I cleared my first 35$ of rake. The rake generated gets checked manually every wednesday and sunday. Last sunday/monday, I still hadn't received my bonus.

The Problem:
      I had checked with Titan before clearing the 35$, and they said I'm still eligible for the bonus, with NO time limit. IE, the 3 month time limit to clear the bonus, doesn't apply.

Monday, when I hadn't received the bonus, I contacted Titan, and they told me to contact ps.com.

I wrote a ticket and got the following answer:
      "I am sorry, but Titan has changed their Terms and Conditions and your bonus is already expired. We cannot re-activate it anymore."

After this, I went back to Titan, and asked them _again_ (3rd time) to check if I was still eligible for the bonus, and they replied that, indeed, I was still eligble and there is no time limit on clearing it.

I replied to the open ticket, but have no answer yet. It's been more then 2 days.

What should I do now?

Regards,

-Dy
  • 1 reply