Bonus Clearing problem

• Dyden
      Dyden
      Bronze
      Situation:

The bonus: For every 35$ of rake you create/are a part of, you get 10$, up to a total of 100$.

I started playing poker through ps.com last august on Titan. I played until october and didn't clear any of the bonus 100$. After tilting to often, I decided to let poker rest for a while.

In february, I started playing again, last week wednesday, I cleared my first 35$ of rake. The rake generated gets checked manually every wednesday and sunday. Last sunday/monday, I still hadn't received my bonus.

The Problem:
      I had checked with Titan before clearing the 35$, and they said I'm still eligible for the bonus, with NO time limit. IE, the 3 month time limit to clear the bonus, doesn't apply.

Monday, when I hadn't received the bonus, I contacted Titan, and they told me to contact ps.com.

I wrote a ticket and got the following answer:
      "I am sorry, but Titan has changed their Terms and Conditions and your bonus is already expired. We cannot re-activate it anymore."

After this, I went back to Titan, and asked them _again_ (3rd time) to check if I was still eligible for the bonus, and they replied that, indeed, I was still eligble and there is no time limit on clearing it.

I replied to the open ticket, but have no answer yet. It's been more then 2 days.

What should I do now?

Regards,

-Dy
  • 1 reply