hello, im a new member as of yesterday.

• 3 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey there twohoots4me2,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and congratualations on passing the quiz.

I would recommend that you read and re-read the articles, watch and re-watch the videos, attend the coachings and post any hands that you have doubts whether you played them correctly for hand evaluation.

The most important advice i can give to you is make sure you read and understand about bankroll management as it will help to protect your newly acquired bankroll and also allow you to move up the levels safely at the correct time.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • trujilla82
      trujilla82
      Bronze
      hello!

well, from my point of view i can say the first lessons opened my tired eyes. tired of playing with no real strategy. i was not only a bit scared as i recognized that i even have none of a "bankrollmanagement".
      and because i made the mistake playing without bankro... i was even nearly ruined.
      now with the help of pokerstrategy´s advice i learned some important things and wrote them down on a sheet of paper, that i can face while playing.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by trujilla82
      hello!

well, from my point of view i can say the first lessons opened my tired eyes. tired of playing with no real strategy. i was not only a bit scared as i recognized that i even have none of a "bankrollmanagement".
      and because i made the mistake playing without bankro... i was even nearly ruined.
      now with the help of pokerstrategy´s advice i learned some important things and wrote them down on a sheet of paper, that i can face while playing.
      Wise words.

Yes there are lots and lots of things you can learn here to make your game better allowing you to enjoy it more and the first 3 are:

1 BRM
      2 BRM
      3 BRM! :D

Liking your honesty and willingness to learn, good luck my friend.

Bart