This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker deposits

• IamViki
      IamViki
      Silver
      Hi,
      I wanted to make an account on Party Poker so I took a look at how to maximize bonuses and wanted to ask what's the startegy. There seem to be "Get started missions" where, as I understood you have to deposit 3 separate times to complete all missions and get a 25$ in cash, not bonuses. Is it best to than make 3 smaller deposits rather than just 1? Can I get something extra if I reg through this site? Thanks in advance
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey IamViki,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

When I first started at party, those missions were so easy and completing one would give you the necessary reward to jump straight into the next one. :f_love: You can read more here.

If you sign up through our links, you will earn StrategyPoints (SPs) for your play. You can also earn between 100 (Instant Silver) to 500 (Instant Gold) for depositing on your tracked room.

We also have an ongoing bonus promotion where if you earn 1SP in a day (between .25c and .40c rake), we will give you 10 bonus SPs so it is really easy to get to Silver and beyond.

By achieving a higher status, you will open up more strategy and videos.

You will also be eligible for any exclusive promotions we may run in the future.

If you have any further questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • IamViki
      IamViki
      Silver
      that's all great, but what my point was, do you have to make 3 separate deposits to finish those missions? so if wanted to deposit 50$ should i do it smaller increments of let's say 10$ or 15$?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey IamViki,

I only made small deposits as some of the rewards were 100% reload bonuses and I am a low volume player, so I'm never maximising deposit bonuses.. Higher volume players would deposit larger to maximise their 100% bonuses.

Regards

Laz
    • IamViki
      IamViki
      Silver
      Great, that's all I wanted to confirm, thanks for answer. Monster series is the reason I decided to make an account but still wanted to maximize my bankroll for that.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey IamViki,

We think alike. I originally got my party account so I could play in Powerfest. :f_love:

Good Luck :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed