SSS players on stars

• 4 replies
    • williamtywong
      williamtywong
      Bronze
      SSS has been good for stars. I had a rather rude welcoming into NL50, around -$80, but have since made it back and back into the positive now. Around 10000 hands played. One thing I did notice. I had been treading water and grinding for 3 or 4 days, playing in the afternoon (Eastern Time Canada), being either up or down 1-3 BI. So, I decided one night to take a nap, then get up to play in the middle of the night (2-4am EST Canada), and I won quite nicely on both those nights. More specifically, I noticed that I was getting a lot more cold callers and bad fishes vs. my monster hands....which means more action. I went back to review my previous sessions too, and found that when I play that time of night, it is generally more profitable. On a side note, stats are helping me out big time on stars with SSS so far.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      SSS is great on stars. it's where i really learned how to do it properly.
      site is perfect because of high traffic, which allows you to leave table with 25 BB and immediately join another one.
      i believe there is no easier site for climbing fast up the limits. after depositing my first 50 or so, able to reach 400+ in around 2-3 weeks. (but i play a LOT of hours and tables in a day). play is easy enough at least until NL50 (havent played there on higher) with a good SSS game (watching leo's videos improved my discipline immensely)
      i decided to move my roll to smaller site for the bonuses but its been really hard and slow to make profit because after you double up on a table, there's nowhere to go.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I've played nl10-nl50, loved it. NL25 is especially squishy, *loads* of tables all the time and so much money to be taken :)
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      NL100 is okay, scanning tables there sucks though :D