This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Interpreting my redline

• zednik44
      zednik44
      Bronze
      Hi all,

Micros player here. Looking for someone to help me interpret my redline. I am not really sure why it has started to decline like that or what it means.

I can say this: For the last 40k hands or so I have started multi tabling (6-8 tables), whereas before I was doing 3-4 max. I also seem to be comfortable overfolding to aggression quite a bit (very rarely bluffcatching, folding top pair when check raised and barreled on, etc). I am also a bit passive defending from the blinds so perhaps that is a contributor.

In general, I would like to know if this is a big leak, and what can be done to address it. Thanks!

• 10 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Now is the picture visible without clicking on the link.
      So far, I can tell your red line looks fine for a NL2 game, but I’m no expert on this.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • zednik44
      zednik44
      Bronze
      Are there some stats I can post that can be helpful?
    • la55i
      la55i
      That might not be a big problem but there could be some things you could improve.

I have started multi tabling (6-8 tables), whereas before I was doing 3-4 max. I also seem to be comfortable overfolding to aggression quite a bit (very rarely bluffcatching, folding top pair when check raised and barreled on, etc). I am also a bit passive defending from the blinds so perhaps that is a contributor.
      Here you pretty much tell us why your red-line goes like that. Defending from the blinds can have a big effect so maybe you could focus on that first.

You probably just have less time to do difficult decisions and you are then giving up more easily.
    • AcesAlcantara
      AcesAlcantara
      Gold
      Its ok for NL2, that red line tells me that may be you are not bluffing enough .... try adding some bluffs in later streets...
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Silver
      Originally posted by zednik44
      Are there some stats I can post that can be helpful?
      Can you post stats by position something like this :

VPIP
        PFR
        RFI
        3bet
        Fold-to-3bet for PT4 make sure this is fold to 3bet after raise
        cold-call for PT4 make sure this is "call PF 2bet" and not cold-call
        WTSD, WWSF, W$SD
        Fold to cbet on flop/turn/river
        Cbet on flop/turn/river
        Bet vs missed cbet on the flop in PT4 this is called float flop
        Bet vs missed cbet on the turn in PT4 this is called float turn
        Bet vs missed cbet on the river in PT4 this is called float river
        Bet vs missed cbet OOP on turn in PT4 this is called probe turn
        Bet vs missed cbet OOP on river in PT4 this is called probe river

If you can post those stats and if you want i can give you some pointers

As people posted already your red line goes down because you go on auto pilot when you multi table and you miss spots where you can play more aggressive.

Do you have standard ranges Preflop do you stick to your ranges all the time ?
    • la55i
      la55i
      RFI
      3bet
      Fold-to-3bet for PT4 make sure this is fold to 3bet after raise
      cold-call for PT4 make sure this is "call PF 2bet" and not cold-call
      And I think these should be by position to get more relevant info from those. :f_thumbsup:
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Silver
      You are right la55i, i´ve edited my post, thx.
    • zednik44
      zednik44
      Bronze
      okay friends, maybe this will be helpful.

Agapie: I would say I do stick to my preflop charts about 85%. I deviate when i see exploitative spots to 3.bet/3bet light and so on. What about you? Are you always sticking to them 100% or deviating at times?

• la55i
      la55i
      Hmmm with a quick look it doesn't look that bad but there is still quite much important stuff missing and I'm not the best with PT4 stats.

First thing is that it would be great to see your RFI (raise first in) range instead of those PFR stats. Then we could see if you are stealing enough. Second problem is that according to pokertracker you can't cold call from the blinds since you have already invested that blind, which is stupid. CC% for SB and BB would be important when we check if you defend enough. 4bet+pf is not your 4bet% and I have no idea what 4bet+ratio is. Call PF 3bet takes into account the times when you just cold call a 3bet. Or is this the after raise stat but the rest of the text is just not visible?

Pretty much all I can say for now is that 1) the sample size is still small 2) you could maybe 3bet a bit more from BTN and BB 3) you seem to be decently aggressive and do cbet probably often enough, your WTSD is quite high but you are apparently still winning showdowns quite nicely. This could mean that you are giving up too much on earlier streets and that is why the red line is decreasing.
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Every time you add tables your redline and Winrate both go down inevitably.

You get less reads, you thinks hands through less and win fewer pots, and you won't e.g. Valuable thin enough.