This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

12 BI downswing on SSS

• dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Started off great month up about $60 in about 3.6k hands plus about $80 in bonuses on NL20 SSS on mansion, and NL25 on stars, now today all went down, -$45. in 1k hands. Not really any tilt, took time inbetween, reviewed, reread articles, posted. Confident in the hands i played. Just a bad day :(
  • 3 replies
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      ive just had a 21 BI swing on SSS, reched my lowest point of $38, ive battled back upto $50 now broke even after 18k hands..now that is one hell of a killer knowing you've played so much for absolutely nothing! the only thing I can take comfort in are the FPP/VPP points i've collected! :evil: onwards and upwards I hope! i guess some of it is lessons learnt too, so not all for NOTHING. but in terms of money rewards diddley squat. how frustrating it can be!
    • MargaretaG
      MargaretaG
      Bronze
      i had 29 BI playing sss 25 50 c. Lost half of my bankroll.I allmost reaached 200 $ point where i should move down to 10 25 c. But i managed my way up and today after 3 weeks i have 450$ .. and hopely i will move up .
    • Dragar
      Dragar
      Bronze
      first time you experience this its always hard. Then it goes better.

My first downswing was 60$ NL10... crushing
      Next one was 250$ NL20... even more crushing
      Then another 250$ one... not too bad anymore
      Currently 160$ and growing... I don't mind anymore since I know it will come back sooner or later.

(none of these are SSS though)

You just have to worry about tilt and so on. I play too aggro for stacks when I am on a ds. It usually makes up 1/3 of my losses or so.

Just keep ya head up :)