Starting Bonus

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Verre,

No PokerStrategy will not take away your own deposit.

But before you deposit again i would recommend you read and re-read all the articles again and watch some videos and maybe even attend some coachings as you have nearly lost your starting $50 in a little over a week which suggests to me you are either playing above your bankroll or you have some major leaks that need addressing or even a combination of the two.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Verre,

I can basically only confirm that everything that TheBu11d0g is true :)

Not only that we won't take away the starting capital - but also that it is very important to fix your leaks before depositing!

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      Yup, well I haven't had to redeposit. I was getting some huge bad beats. I understand the difference between bad beats and bad play. When I get my money in good I have seemed to lose on the river alot.

Anyways I turned my 9 dollar bankroll into 30 bucks after a few straight sng wins. Going to build from there. It was just for common knowledge more than me having to redeposit.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      No offence Verre and please dont take this the wrong way but osing like $41 in around 7 days seems to me to be more than bad beats, so my original advice would still stand even if you're not re-depositing.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Verre
      Verre
      Bronze
      No offense taken, but when your playing 5.50s (real life bankroll is over 1000 so i take that into account) due to blind structure a few bad beats (Aces full of Kings getting all in good against trip 2s and have a two on the river on the bubble) will kill that money fast.

I joined PStars because I had a runin with FTP having problems with me and my brother having accounts when we have the same initials. They had problems paying me out. I cashed out my 500 bucks i built from 50 there. I wont say i'm the greatest player in the world, but a bad streak and reviewing every SnG I play, I have been facing some bad beats.

Thanks for your input though.
    • trujilla82
      trujilla82
      Bronze
      hi,

u have ur starting bonus handled out allready. i´m still waiting for it.
      can someone tell me how long i must wait yet? i cant expect starting!