This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting Bonus

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey Verre,

No PokerStrategy will not take away your own deposit.

But before you deposit again i would recommend you read and re-read all the articles again and watch some videos and maybe even attend some coachings as you have nearly lost your starting $50 in a little over a week which suggests to me you are either playing above your bankroll or you have some major leaks that need addressing or even a combination of the two.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Verre,

I can basically only confirm that everything that TheBu11d0g is true :)

Not only that we won't take away the starting capital - but also that it is very important to fix your leaks before depositing!

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      Yup, well I haven't had to redeposit. I was getting some huge bad beats. I understand the difference between bad beats and bad play. When I get my money in good I have seemed to lose on the river alot.

Anyways I turned my 9 dollar bankroll into 30 bucks after a few straight sng wins. Going to build from there. It was just for common knowledge more than me having to redeposit.
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      No offence Verre and please dont take this the wrong way but osing like $41 in around 7 days seems to me to be more than bad beats, so my original advice would still stand even if you're not re-depositing.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • Verre
      Verre
      Silver
      No offense taken, but when your playing 5.50s (real life bankroll is over 1000 so i take that into account) due to blind structure a few bad beats (Aces full of Kings getting all in good against trip 2s and have a two on the river on the bubble) will kill that money fast.

I joined PStars because I had a runin with FTP having problems with me and my brother having accounts when we have the same initials. They had problems paying me out. I cashed out my 500 bucks i built from 50 there. I wont say i'm the greatest player in the world, but a bad streak and reviewing every SnG I play, I have been facing some bad beats.

Thanks for your input though.
    • trujilla82
      trujilla82
      Bronze
      hi,

u have ur starting bonus handled out allready. i´m still waiting for it.
      can someone tell me how long i must wait yet? i cant expect starting!