This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Check this out vol 2.

• HenkuHt
      HenkuHt
      Basic
      So my last post got deleted. This is going to be a repost because well, its pretty darn important for the players to know. I am gonna warn you ahead that i recorded myself posting the last one, and I will do it this time aswell. After pointing out on the stars tables that their damn RNG is acting very algorhytmic to the point it's detectable by simple observation and the math part will be pretty darn easy things started to escalate. Constant table swaps and well, the odds got even worse lol. Well i gave them a warmhearted notice that if they decide to go the stupid route and try to bully me out of this here they are in for a damn hardcore legal wrecking. Plus that in the case they don't improve i am going to build a software platform that is legit and that is legit enough that i wont need to make a little sideshow company to put a "100% genuine" sticker on my own program. Bear in mind AMAYA HAS BEEN BUSTED BEFORE. So the little midget brains in the office thought they will try to pull something. Im not sure what fore, but they tried hacking my csrss.exe service which i denied. Now i got my last weeks games all on record so there aint a way in the world they can start manipullating the data retrospectively - you know I ain't dumb enough to run a million dollar business on a fraud ;) and i ain't dumb enough to let anyone pull something that easy on me. ANYWAY HERES THE SCREENCAP ABOUT MY FIREWALL DETECTING THE MODIFICATION ATTEMPT (yes the firewall is internet connected ;) another backup against the goons) I can pretty much come forward with this because the dataset I already got, and will be able to gather from other players with a little help is going to be massive enough - ye the math will take a bit of time, but ive figured out how to bust the algorhytms - reocurring action patterns that happen constantly against all odds all over there and they have pushed it a bit with the consistency. I am not very fancy with fraudulent business conducts. And monkeys who aren't able to learn even when you do the decent thing and warn them ahead - give them an option to fix thing before shit hits the fan,but... i guess they are getting what they asked for :) . Ah here is the screencap aswell. https://image.ibb.co/cdtxHS/milleks.jpg
  • 7 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      You know, your thread was probably removed because we have had a lot of these nonsense conspiracy theory threads that just are troll magnets. We won't get any reasonable discussion here. You also didn't provide any kind of proof. Usually people who start this kind of threads don't have the proper knowledge to understand how the game works.

For starters, do you know why table swaps are happening? There is a reason for that. Also you should know that table swaps do not affect the probabilities at all. You should also know that recording a couple of games is totally meaningless. You need a database of millions of hands before you can start claiming that something isn't happening with the frequency that it should. Otherwise it can be just variance. Then you need to ask yourself that what incentive Stars would have to rig their games? If someone claims that the network has bots or superusers, that would sound a lot more reasonable. But there is just no reason for Stars to start rigging their own game.

Lastly, you are talking about Stars hacking your csrss.exe.. Do you know what this client server runtime process is? I'm not an expert but I have understood that it is responsible for managing different windows and drawing things to the screen (someone correct me if I'm wrong). Now stars is trying to change the properties of a window belonging to that process.. Could it be because stars offers options to highlight tables where you have action and so on? Could it be modified because of those things? I don't know the answer but I think it would be better to find out before claiming someone is hacking your computer.
    • HenkuHt
      HenkuHt
      Basic
      Yeah maybe and maybe not. I might have been tired as well there and mistaken about the "hacking". But the kind of "variation" that lead me to flipping out pretty much destroys the probability and "variation" theory in less than a thousand hands lol. And i probably got more on video. And it's not exactly my hands either only, i started logging others players stuff aswell if the cards got opened... aand well it was algorhitmic. Anyway i have rested and will continue looking into it. And will keep you posted if i happen to find anything useful. You are probably right about the csrsss part tho. Weird thing is i somehow didn't notice it happening before in all the time i have played with the same software setup tho ? It occured to me as a new thing after all the damn oddities added onto themselves. EDIT nr 4: And I ain't exactly a bad player either. About a 1000% profit total for me so far. And well atleast i can prove that part. (( i do donk around on dollar tables sometimes tho)) http://www.officialpokerrankings.com/pokerstars/HenKuHt/poker/results/8A6653D4BB78451EBB34D6FA61EEB58A.html?t=2 EDIT NR 5: AN PLEASE FOR CHRIST SAKE DONT DELETE THESE TRHREADS INSTANT. I got reall serious about going to war with AMAYA lol and i suddenly find that my damn warning (or so i thought) got deleted. YES I MUST BE RIGHT :D . Anyway I like to think of myself as a person with sense so... ill just keep digging and one day find out the truth whether I was right or wrong.
    • HenkuHt
      HenkuHt
      Basic
      Im gonna continue my thoughts on this one now: Firstly thankyou for pointing the csrsss part. Idk how or why but my brain somehow read "modifying" instead of "changing properties". Probably exhaustion and projection.... Secondly... It's a damn shame i can't play until i do the scenario probability calculations troughout that periods timeframe with deviations etcetc.... thats why i said the stuff i have read so far is kindergarden lvl. I would never be able to prove algorhitmic rng troughout a million of hands because algorhitms can be changed to avarage the total out... Too small of a sample size would also be totally useless... Ill probably need to get as much hands as i can total from the last 2 days and then do the maths to get somewhere if you get me. Ye you read right scenario probabilities. Losing XX vs XX twice in a row can happen. It happening twice in a row or short timeframe in an exact same pattern - well with 52 cards, extremely unlikely, having it happen 10 times troughout 2 days with the same patterns. Well now thats bordeline impossibe... and you dont need to calculate millions on that specific case. Just the probability of the scenario itself happening in the timeframe of whatever amount of hands i played in that timeframe. And see how much the sum of them deviates from the probability of it happening at all. After that we can get down one card probabilities. [[ ok: launched two 25 cent sit and KOS lol - im a damn poker addict haha ]
    • HenkuHt
      HenkuHt
      Basic
      Just putting the first post i did to show the mindset I was in Yesterday morning. Also just cleared my firewall setting to see if the same notification pops up in game and so far nothing. And the firewall will notice me if stars does the same at some point without fail, every time. Heres the image of the first post i cutted from the video, gonna keep this updated. And yeah bandicam still running, always, when i work on that stuff, or play poker. https://image.ibb.co/esime7/finefirstpost.jpg Update: 24 minutes of game footage with multitasking and pokerstars client has been behaving much more timid :D not attempting to modify anything. [Busted myself out on a low change flush draw, oh well. Last update was 7:39. So in approximately an hour the client has been running, no such notification yet. Thinking about it... what business pokerstars client even has going about modifying propereties of processes going trough csrss.exe? I mean if it's for their own clients then why take such a detour ? Well not much but I think we can say that it isn't a common thing atleast.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Yea if you lose to 2 outer 5 times in a row that is quite weird but losing QQ vs AK 5 times in a row wouldn't be that extraordinary. Sometimes variance can be hard.

I still believe that poker rooms don't have that much of an incentive to rig their own game. They make tons of money from rake and the winner doesn't matter that much. You are playing tournaments so their profit is made already before the tournament starts and the winner of the tournament doesn't matter for them. Of course those who win money might be more likely to play another tournament also. But on the long run, profit wise, I doubt that their reward would be big enough for them to take the risk of potentially losing their business.

But that is just my opinion of course. Good luck with your search.
    • HenkuHt
      HenkuHt
      Basic
      Yeah, but the thing is... they have done it before. And I could flip the why do it rhetoric this way: They do sponsor players right? And many of them ((them not being the sponsored players but the ones in the business)) have friends and family who they would obviously want to be well off aswell right? So in that sense, house players (( And the mistery brazilian proxy players :D )) being a little better off would make alot of sense tho.... anyway i don't have much else to talk about here until I have mapped out the scenarios i thought were obviously algorhytmic. Spot as many of them as i can from the last 2 or 3 days of plays and get to calculating... before i do that i can't even get started on the RNG part...
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Do you notice how we never see these "IT'S RIGGED!!!!" posts from players who won several hands in a row?
      Or from players who had an insane run of luck and took down a tournament far above their skill level?

or when they hit a 3-outer

Just sayin'

Cheers,
      VS