This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Full tilt

• mardibg
      mardibg
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,
      I played at 888 and this account is related to pokerstrategy, since the other day I started on full tilt typed stars id but I'm not connected to poker strategy, what should I do to be?
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      FTP and PokerStars are the same now and I’m not sure you had already a tracked PokerStars account. If that’s not the case your FTP account isn’t tracked ether. Otherwise you can always send a ticket to our customer service and they will help you further.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • mardibg
      mardibg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      FTP and PokerStars are the same now and I’m not sure you had already a tracked PokerStars account. If that’s not the case your FTP account isn’t tracked ether. Otherwise you can always send a ticket to our customer service and they will help you further.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      I know it is the same. I both set up a warrant, but as if they were not connected, only 888 got points. Now I asked for the 50usd payout I won on FTP. Can you suggest to me how to use them further.
      thank you
    • Post removed