[NL2-NL10] Elephant magic mucked cards + Equilator Q

• Tim64

With Elephant running, after a hand has been played (even if I'm not involved) I get to see the player's mucked cards.

This is pretty cool but I wonder how it works, since most players have 'don't show mucked cards' option checked. Is it permitted? (in HUD options, I have something called: "time to show mucked cards", which I'm sure is related.) Any ideas?

Also, a 2 quick qs about Equilator:

1. In the handrange selection window, which ranking system should I use: Sklansky, pokerstove, or random? And why?
      2. What are the rules about using Equilator when playing? Presumably not permitted?

• 2 replies
    • dandycal
      All villain's hands that the platform makes available to you in the hand history will be available in elephant. I don't think elephant can "sneak in" and peek at the cards.

I also have the same doubts about Equilator. =)
    • Gerv
      Hey Tim64,

For the mucked hands, see dandycall's explanation

1. Handrange I use the manual one I learned from xarry & co.
      3% = AK,JJ+, 4.7% = TT+,AQ+, then 99+,AJ+,KQ is another range.
      But for easiness, I think finding the realistic range is the best because A2s is way better than KQ but KQ is easier played oN LP by Villains than A2..

2. Only FTP bans it as far as I think, read the poker site's Terms & Conditions for this

best regards,