This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Where to put my default ranges?

• Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Hello,

I use W34z3l´s default cash game SH ranges but I dont know how to use them effectively in action. I mean where should I put them so they would be quickly accessible while playing? A great tool for that is Equilab in which I put my ranges, but it is not allowed to use the Equilab while playing on pokerstars. They could block my acount for that. Is there any other tool which I could use for accessing my ranges quickly?

• 3 replies
    • Constantin11
      Constantin11
      Platinum
      Hey!

- You can print them and put them on your desk;
      - You can make screenshots and open the relevant screenshot to your situation;
      - You can combine all screenshots into one huge ass img and just zoom it;
      - You can make them in html or excel or google docs or smth.
    • AgapieGheorghe
      AgapieGheorghe
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dandiiik
      Hello,

I use W34z3l´s default cash game SH ranges but I dont know how to use them effectively in action. I mean where should I put them so they would be quickly accessible while playing? A great tool for that is Equilab in which I put my ranges, but it is not allowed to use the Equilab while playing on pokerstars. They could block my acount for that. Is there any other tool which I could use for accessing my ranges quickly?
      Old guy here who reads the forum every day.
      Your best option for what you want it is the blog Croatian BlogBuster - Full-Time Teacher Playing Poker.
      Aleen86 was one of the hard working guys when W34z3l released his first videos about ranges. You can find on his signature a link to an excel file with his ranges. Almost the exact same ranges from W34z3l

• Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Hey, thx for advice. Already taken care of. Alleen provided his excel, and it is nuts :f_thumbsup: