darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      search harder.
      I deposited via neteller.
    • STR82ACE
      STR82ACE
      Bronze
      Neteller? Didn't they fold like 2yrs ago?
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by STR82ACE
      https://www.neteller.com/
      Their customer service and processing fees are better than moneybookers too.
    • NiekamNeidomu
      NiekamNeidomu
      Bronze
      sure it's better ... sure..
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by NiekamNeidomu
      sure it's better ... sure..
      I dont see the point of your post, but anyway -
      Im actively using both payment processors, with transfers beetween merchands, poker sites, as well as deposits/withdraws from 2 bank accounts.The quality of neteller's customer service, processing time and fees is way better.
    • suvalgysiu
      suvalgysiu
      Bronze
      The sad news is that bwin doesn't offer Neteller as a deposit option for my country. God dammit! I had to open up a moneybookers account just to be able to play there before my bonus expires. I seriously hate moneybookers, I've had some bad history with them and today (as a sign from above) my friend told me that he cashed out from $90 Titan and found his account locked the other day with no explanation except that they SUSPECT that his money is laundered (even though he got inpayments only from Titan poker, he got $ there from pokerstrategy TAF). No e-mails or phone calls helped, his account is locked.

Now I'm gonna be scared for my $ just to be able to clear the bwin bonus X(
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by STR82ACE
      https://www.neteller.com/
      Their customer service and processing fees are better than moneybookers too.
      What? Neteller charges me $10 YES 10 BUCKS for a withdrawal to my bank account, moneybookers less than $3

edit: anyways i just deposit everything to Stars and withdraw through them directly to my visa. Quick and painless