• 6 replies
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Soy, help me out here :p
    • Parasites
      Parasites
      Bronze
      I have a ticket that's waiting for reply since 12th february. The matter at the online poker room in question seems to be resolved but I still didn't received an answer from pokerstrategy staff.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey badpinguin,

I am sadly not able to give you a precise answer to your ticket question - since this is a matter only the support can help you with. A problem might be that the second Mansion Poker starting capital offer expired on February 28th - so given that there were problems with the transfer I am not sure if they will be able to re-send it.

I'll try to inform myself in order to give you a decisive answer. In the meantime be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hey badpinguin,

I am sadly not able to give you a precise answer to your ticket question - since this is a matter only the support can help you with. A problem might be that the second Mansion Poker starting capital offer expired on February 28th - so given that there were problems with the transfer I am not sure if they will be able to re-send it.

I'll try to inform myself in order to give you a decisive answer. In the meantime be patient please.

Best regards
      SoyCD

Ok thanks for the effort. :)
    • badpinguin
      badpinguin
      Bronze
      Wow that's funny :)

Just got an email from pokerstrategy. Money should be transferred :D

Another question though: Should I write tickets in my "own" language? I originally registered on the french website but always log in trough the english one now.
      The reply to my ticket was in french.. Could this be the reason that it took longer?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by badpinguin
      Wow that's funny :)

Just got an email from pokerstrategy. Money should be transferred :D

Another question though: Should I write tickets in my "own" language? I originally registered on the french website but always log in trough the english one now.
      The reply to my ticket was in french.. Could this be the reason that it took longer?
      Hey badpinguin,

Good to hear everything worked out. Users usually receive service in the language they are 'tracked' under. Since you are - at least officially - part of the French community your tickets go to our French support. You can however of course also write them in English - although I'm not sure to what degree this speeds up your query.

Aside from that you are of course welcome to use any language part of our site that you want :)

Best regards
      SoyCD