This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Watch me climbing the stakes at Spin&Gos! - SpinLegends (Promoted to $1 spins)

• unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Hey everybody,

this is the public version of my Spin&Go blog via SpinLegends.

Feel free to watch and comment my videos in any regard!

Here is my channel trailer:

And that's my first session:

• 13 replies
    • badk1tty
      badk1tty
      Basic
      Sweet. gl hf gg :P
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Thanks badk1tty!

Decided to stream for a bit for the first time - come chat at https://www.twitch.tv/kitkatjunky

EDIT: Stream over, was pretty fun - will do it again for sure!
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Update:

Here is my second video with 5 Spins I played!

You can also "enjoy" my face now since I got a cam. Please be nice :f_drink:
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Gold
      Nice to put a face to the name & voice, which is super relaxing to listen to!

I have a few comments, but please understand I am no expert and I am not a member of SL, so feel free to completely ignore me! :f_thumbsup:

5:00 - River call with Td6d, nice call, my first thought was that I would hero fold, so many hands get there, I'm just not sure of this one. If he was playing any mid connectors like 78, 89, T9, were beat, plus the flush makes it. So I think we are only really beating broadways, and I am not sure that bluffing the river with broadways is super likely as we have shown that we have connected with the board in some way, which is super drawy. However, he did bluff river and you made a good call. I'm honestly not to sure about this one, would be good to hear if you had this one reviewed or have any further thoughts yourself.

18:34 - You lead turn with QTo in a limped pot on a double paired board, which is fine, but then you say "he has to fold anything besides an A" so why bet? Your only folding out hands you beat, and giving value to hands that beat you.

22:30 - You fold Kd5d to a donk shove on a Kc6hTh flop. I like the fold, it feels tight, but often find yourself behind if making the call. Not worth the risk at the stack depths, you had a good chip lead and a definite edge over opponent, so I think the fold is the best move.

24:38 - A8s on BTN, 3 way on the flop. You flop the nut flush draw, and I think I would prefer to c-bet this spot. The board was not super connected, and yes it is possible that opponents have hit or connected slightly, but unlikely to be anything too strong. The main reason I want to c-bet here is to keep control of the pot, and get value when we hit our out. I would have c-bet flop, and given myself the option of taking a free card on the turn if checked to. It would suck to get check raised, but I would call off against the BB, and find a fold against a SB shove.

Otherwise, nicely played! I'm sure you'll be at the $1 spins in no time. Good luck at the tables! :f_thumbsup:
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Hey Renmerb,

thanks for the nice words, really appreciate it!

Keep the comments coming, I'm at the very start so every feedback is very valueable!

to the hands:

5:00 To be honest, I don't like my river call there too much in retrospect - I think I'm beat most of the time there. But his shove made me doubt his strength a little bit. If he had a very strong value hand I think he might have bet a little smaller there. But after all I think it's a bad call! I'll post the hand in our SL-forum and see that the others say. I'll come back here and share some of the results.

18:34: True, my reasoning is not consistent there. I had something in mind like 77 or 88 but I'm not too sure if villain would fold that. It's basically a value-bet then :f_biggrin:

22:30: Yeah, I really don't see a reason to call there. As you said we are behind a lot and I thought I'll get better spots against him!

24:38: Against two opponents I'm kinda against c-betting draws in Spin&Gos. Now that I think about it would be a good spot to do that here. Everything is perfect - position - drawing to the nuts - initiative. I should implement that to my game!

Well thanks again for your comment. I have to grind a little bit more, but I'll keep this thread updated at least once a week!
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Started stream some minutes ago - come say hi

at https://www.twitch.tv/unisol1990

EDIT: over
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Enjoy my new video:

Do you want to see a session-review next (instead of live-play)?
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Starting my stream now, the plan is to play 100 Spins today

come join me at https://www.twitch.tv/unisol1990

Stream over - next planned stream later tonight (around 8pm German time)
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Close to finishing my goal of 100 spins today

Come join my livestream at https://www.twitch.tv/unisol1990
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      I finished my first 500 spins on $0,25 so it's time for a quick round-up.

As you guys might be interested in a graph, here it is:

In my opinion that's pretty solid (chipev of 84) - over time I got more and more comfortable.

I do know some of my leaks. For example I cbet way too much. My Heads-Up play is also far from perfect.

So stay tuned for my experience on the $1 spins!
    • Renmerb
      Renmerb
      Gold
      Congrats on the results and the move up to the $1 spins! :f_thumbsup:
      Will keep following, good luck at the tables!
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      No gameplay today - just a little round-up of my results:

You can expect a gameplay-video tomorrow!
    • unisol1990
      unisol1990
      Silver
      Stream up - come chat and critizise me :f_drink:

http://www.twitch.tv/unisol1990

ended