This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

So very happy...

• bjarni86
      bjarni86
      Bronze
      Hi guys...

I'm really sorry if you dont like brag posts :P hehe... :D

I play a strict SSS with my $135 bankroll on pokerstars, but tonight I decided to go with a couple of friends here in Iceland to a place where they were hosting a $15 turbo, rebuy first 90 minutes and 1 add on in the break. 43 people took part and and the blinds were indeed steep.

About half an hour before the end of the rebuy period I called one of those insane rebuy maniacs all in with AQ and he showed 56... of course he hit the 6 on the river. I didn't let that bother me and decided I'd take one rebuy.

Starting stack was 15.000 chips and I had those up to about 24.000 chips when the break hit us. I decided that since I was somewhat below average I'd take an add on for 20.000 chips.

Long story short... I stayed patient and didn't really get any insanely good hands all night long, but I only played the ones I was pretty sure I'd win. :)
      Then I reached the final table... kept growing strong... When I had about 350.000 chips and a guy went all in on my AA I doubled up to about 800.000 chips :D Stayed that way until there were 3 of us left.

Short stack had 280.000 chips and the 2 of us had about 780.000 chips each! So I suggested a split and they agreed. We gave about $360 to the 3rd place and took $680 each for 1st place :D :D :D

Just so very VERY happy with this cash... awesome :P
  • 3 replies