multi-tabling

• 15 replies
    • toedder
      toedder
      Bronze
      exactly, the limit applies only to cash game tables.
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      i was playing 8 SNG's last night, and to my shock got through to the money in 7 of them and it was hectic as hell and i probably made some bad decision during the 3 way stages..how can people comprehend playing 24+ tables! madness lol
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      i was playing 8 SNG's last night, and to my shock got through to the money in 7 of them and it was hectic as hell and i probably made some bad decision during the 3 way stages..how can people comprehend playing 24+ tables! madness lol
      experience, mate ;) .
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RavForenzo
      Don't let 'm fool you: most multi-tablers never reach ITM ;)
    • RavForenzo
      RavForenzo
      Bronze
      i have plenty of experience lol just not a big enough screen on my laptop :P
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Who needs big screen?... :)

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Man that video amazes me every fucking time ^^

tried 20-tabling on stars yesterday and I was pretty beat after that session (40 sng session or something). Boku (the guy in the video) played a 400+ sng session few days ago :tongue:
    • Dreamer04
      Dreamer04
      Bronze
      i tried to play 20+ tables at pokerstars..everything was fine when i noticed that i was sitting out at 5 tables without even know because i had a lot of action (thought that im playing at 1000 tables)

how are this guys manage to play so many tables without going on Sit Out?? Are they using some programs with Auto Sit In option for example??

and if yes,whats the name of this programs and this programs are legal??

TY
    • Volrath89
      Volrath89
      Bronze
      hehe at least starts allows 24 tables, mansion only allows 16 :(
    • sahists
      sahists
      Bronze
      I am playing 20 tables on pokerstars with great results. I use program called table ninja. It is hot key program for pokerstars. So when I sit out it press I am back button in next hand it also auto click time bank. This program is legal and costs 25$ per year.
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      I 15-25 table depending on what I'm doing. Its a bit exhausting, can't play a long session like you normally would, but i like to play hour sessions, a couple times a day.

If you're timing out, you're playing too many :) , play with fewer until you're comfortable, then add a few more and a few more etc. You'll get up there :)

Table ninja is pretty good.

I'm also considering stealing one of my brothers wireless xbox controllers and setting it up to use that to play. Would be huge when multitabling, so we'll see if I decide to do that :D ..
    • Alverine
      Alverine
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      I 15-25 table depending on what I'm doing. Its a bit exhausting, can't play a long session like you normally would, but i like to play hour sessions, a couple times a day.

If you're timing out, you're playing too many :) , play with fewer until you're comfortable, then add a few more and a few more etc. You'll get up there :)

Table ninja is pretty good.

I'm also considering stealing one of my brothers wireless xbox controllers and setting it up to use that to play. Would be huge when multitabling, so we'll see if I decide to do that :D ..
      LOL
      HUUUGE IMAGINATION :s_biggrin:

I like it :s_love:
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Alverine
      Originally posted by dadude77

LOL
      HUUUGE IMAGINATION :s_biggrin:

I like it :s_love:
      Hehe, then it won't be Poker anymore but more something like Tekken :f_biggrin:
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      lmao :D It will be interesting, have to buy something so the controller will connect to the computer... isn't through bluetooth i guess... but found some scripts on 2+2 about it, would be fairly worth it imo :)
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Hook up your tv screen and grind on the couch with your xbox controller :heart: