closed account

• upset
      upset
      Bronze
      Hi...
      I passed the quiz... I registered @ pokerstar. yesterday i got e-mail
      "Hello sandzsh,

We are sorry to say that, in accordance with our Terms and Conditions, we have decided to not transfer you the $50 starting capital and to close your account. We have taken this step since you did not manage to pass our security check and we have reason to believe that you have registered with multiple accounts.

We are not able to give you further details, as this information could theoretically be abused to circumvent our security system. It is certainly possible that our security system can occasionally lead to the closure of "innocent" accounts, as yours might be. If this is the case, we wish to extend our utmost apologies.

A security system can however only function if we take consequent action. That is why our decision stands and will not be changed in retrospective.

Sincerely,
      The PokerStrategy-Team"

I sent an e-mayl to security@pokerstrategy.com, and to support@pokerstrategy.com, that i did not have a multiple accounts and added there a copy of my driving license...

Still no answer...
      Plese help me, is there some possibility to get back my old account?
      I made this account, because i wanted post this in forum. Admins, please renew my old accpunt and delete this.

My old user ID was sandzsh

Please help me somehow, I was very happy when i passed quiz, i thought it will be big step for me in poker, but when I got that email, i was pretty upset :(

thank you....
      Big regards,
      Sandzsh

P.S. sorry for English
  • 6 replies
    • upset
      upset
      Bronze
      looks like nobody cares... :( thats sad, I thougt someone will help me....
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Now that you have started a second account, its not going to happen.
      They dont change their minds anyway
    • upset
      upset
      Bronze
      it's pretty sucks... and opening this account was only way to post this in forum... actualy, that money wasn't the biggest thing i wanted from this site, i loved the articles and lessons in here, those things realy helped me, i deposited money in few poker rooms and i have started to earn some money :) anyway, thanks to pokerstrategy.com , you let me see poker in different view :)

P.S. sorry for my english
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      yeah its unfortunate that some honest people miss out but as Im sure you understand this is an easy target for people trying to scam money by opening multiple accounts. As the email says they have to be quite tough to stop that, so if they have the slightest suspicion you have more than one account then you are guilty until proven innocent ... and then you are still guilty.
    • upset
      upset
      Bronze
      yea, maybe I should not open this account. but i was desperate :) But thats ok, I can still read some good stuff in this forum :)
    • Alafoe
      Alafoe
      Bronze