This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

My Natural8 problem with Holdem Indicator

• melting735
      melting735
      Bronze
      Hi Guys,

I recently opened my natural8 account. However, the poker client keep getting frozen when I use Holdem Indicator. It happens randomly if I intend to open a new table.

I have contacted Holdem Indicator support and tried a couple of things as they suggested.
      1. Click "Tools" > "Settings" on your Holdem Indicator. Don't use the option "Find game tables automatically". Try to manually launch an instance of Holdem Indicator when one of your Natural 8 game table is fully open.
      2. Completely uninstall my anti-virus and restart.

However, no luck. I am using Win 7 (activated), and all updates are done. Does this happen to anyone else before? Please advise, Thanks!
  • 4 replies
    • Natural8Rep
      Natural8Rep
      Gold
      Hello

Please do not attempt to use any HUD with Natural8. Security will likely issue you a first and last warning.

If attempted again, security will proceed to lock your account and permanently ban you.

Thanks and regards,
      Pierre
    • melting735
      melting735
      Bronze
      Jesus Chris! I absolutely do not intend to violate your policy as I had no clue at registration.

After reading some post here, is Pokercraft the only software that is allowed on your site?
    • LemOn36
      LemOn36
      Coach
      Coach
      Yeah it is, no external huds are allowed
      I've always played without a HUD there
      But it must be very hard to enforce I'd say, especially when Holdem Indicator guys are actively supporting people in running it there
    • PrinceRS
      PrinceRS
      Black
      @Natural8rep sorry for offtopic, I sent you a friend request via pokerstrategy. Can you pls add me=)