lay-out

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Lo all,

fired up the ol' pokerstars account today with a new deposit, but it's a bit hard to adjust to the layout.

I'm looking for a skin with:

- stacksizes displayed a bit bigger (hard to read)
      - big cards
      - displaying hand strength (didn't find it at options)
      - preferably something dark (like the pokerstars standard black skin)
      - easier-to-read notes (like on Ipoker: click on player name and a little screen pops up)
      - potsize displayed a bit bigger

So a skin that's fit for sng push/fold game, where you see everything you need to know asap.

Also, is there a way to automaticly re-size the tables and have "m open up in a 4-tiled way (a square of 4 tables)?

thanks,

viewer
  • 3 replies
    • Joronamo
      Joronamo
      Bronze
      Hi,

I recommend using the standard black skin for your tables or the big slick one...thats looks pretty nice as well. Also if you use heads up display those skins work really well.

As for hand strength display pokerstars does not offer that feature apart from play money tables (i guess for beginners use reasons). If you click on a player's pod there is not pop up for notes. but you can add notes by using the command box at the bottom left corner of your screen where the chat is. Pot sizes are pretty clearly stated at the top of the screen above the tray of chips.

Pokerstars creates a memory of your multitable layouts so it remembers the size of the tiles and the position.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I can't help you because I simply love their layout.. :heart:

Originally posted by viewer88
      - preferably something dark (like the pokerstars standard black skin)
      Hyper-simple layout is my favourite, and it's darker than that initial one, so give it a try maybe.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      trying some brown skin, perhaps it's one of the custom one's i've downloaded. I'll give hyper simple a try :)

I'm trying big-screen cascade popup massive sng grinding (boku style :D ) tonight.