cleared the $50 bonus but...

• 3 replies
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DontRaiseMee
      ok I just cleared the first $50 bonus, but didn't receive the money. The bonus just disappeared and a new $100 bonus appeared. Do I have to do something to get the money?
      You already have those 50$ in your account and they became available. You won't get another 50$.
    • DontRaiseMee
      DontRaiseMee
      Bronze
      wait what? I'm not talking about the starting capital here, I got that weeks ago. I'm talking about the first $50 bonus that I just cleared by earning 300 partypoints. My son got the $50 starting capital on full tilt and received an additional $50 after he cleared the first bonus.
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DontRaiseMee
      wait what? I'm not talking about the starting capital here, I got that weeks ago. I'm talking about the first $50 bonus that I just cleared by earning 300 partypoints. My son got the $50 starting capital on full tilt and received an additional $50 after he cleared the first bonus.
      So you had to get another possibility to get 100$ (just like first 50$). This does not work if you made a deposit. And I believe that this bonus comes in increments, every time 25$ (four times). If you didn't contact support here and on partypoker, maybe they will help.

If you had less than 1$ in your account at any point, you lose that additional bonus too.

I hope that helps.