This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cleared the $50 bonus but...

• 3 replies
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DontRaiseMee
      ok I just cleared the first $50 bonus, but didn't receive the money. The bonus just disappeared and a new $100 bonus appeared. Do I have to do something to get the money?
      You already have those 50$ in your account and they became available. You won't get another 50$.
    • DontRaiseMee
      DontRaiseMee
      Bronze
      wait what? I'm not talking about the starting capital here, I got that weeks ago. I'm talking about the first $50 bonus that I just cleared by earning 300 partypoints. My son got the $50 starting capital on full tilt and received an additional $50 after he cleared the first bonus.
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DontRaiseMee
      wait what? I'm not talking about the starting capital here, I got that weeks ago. I'm talking about the first $50 bonus that I just cleared by earning 300 partypoints. My son got the $50 starting capital on full tilt and received an additional $50 after he cleared the first bonus.
      So you had to get another possibility to get 100$ (just like first 50$). This does not work if you made a deposit. And I believe that this bonus comes in increments, every time 25$ (four times). If you didn't contact support here and on partypoker, maybe they will help.

If you had less than 1$ in your account at any point, you lose that additional bonus too.

I hope that helps.