Can i get my starting capital at a poker site that one of my family memebers already has an account

• oscar123w
      oscar123w
      Bronze
      I would like to recieve one through Party Poker but my brother already has a Real money account with them and has it installed on the computer. Would I still recieve my Free bankroll through here if I re-install party poker through the Poker Strategy link and follow all the steps correctly or should I just go to a different site?
  • 3 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Most poker rooms do not allow 2 accounts per house hold.. I know Full Tilt doesn't.. you would have to check with Party Poker
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I would suggest getting im contact with the room, some are fine with it and others not so much. My wife and I both have accounts at several places, usually the only restriction is that you can not play cash games or STT's at the same time. Ones that have had no problems with it are Mansion, Party, Pokerstars and Full Tilt, I can't speak for any of the other rooms.
    • oscar123w
      oscar123w
      Bronze
      thanks for the feeback, i do know that Part Poker does allow multiple mebers to have accounts at their site just as long as their not at the same table together. I was just wondering about the bonus situation because some sites say that you won't get it if you have ever installed the program on your computer or if you have an account. But then what about if someone in your family has an account not you, and couldn't you always re-install the program through the link of the bonus site. I'm sorry, this is probaly starting to sound confusing, I think I'm just going to give it a try and see how it goes.... thanks for the help