• 6 replies
    • Tklimas
      Tklimas
      Bronze
      As far as I remember you can :)
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      @RockEye - Have you tried it? I'm thinking too about purchasing gift certificate and redeeming it on the same account. I went through their T&C and they don't say there it's forbidden to do it.

Btw. there is a part:

Before the Recipient can cash out a Gift Certificate the Recipient must first have earned Standard Points with such monies (excluding any bonus points awarded) greater than or equal to 15% of the amount received in USD ('Release Requirements').

Does it mean that if I purchase $50 gift certificate I have to earn >= 7,5 PP to be able to cash it out?

Thx,
      Barrelhead
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      i want to confirm - yes you can

purchase the Gift certificate

- you get e-mail with 2 codes

- enter the codes in Cashier > Gift certificate

- the money is added instantly (no earning points)
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      @Reanimater - Thanks!
    • barrelhead
      barrelhead
      Bronze
      I've purchased the gift certificate, confirming email came with following instructions:

You can issue this Gift Certificate to your friend by logging into 'Game Info & Options' section of the website and clicking the 'Assign a Gift Certificate' link under 'Gift Certificates' section. Select the Gift Certificate that you want to issue, click 'Issue' and then enter your friend's name and email id.

Unfortunately, I can't find the "Game Info & Options" section. Could anyone pls help me and guide me through?

Thanks in advance.

BH

EDIT: My address has to be verified to be able to buy gift certificates. Issue solved. :)
    • Reanimater
      Reanimater
      Bronze
      it's an old automated e-mail : )

check my post above