This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Problem with the 175$ instant bonus

    • ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2008 Posts: 126
      Hello im writting you here because i already write to customer service and i didnt receive any answer.On 03.03 i deposit on pacific poker following the steps on this link http://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus/detail/681
      but i didnt receive the 175$ instant bonus.I wrote the pacific support and they told me this:
      regret to inform you that Pokerstrategy are not offering a bonus of
      $175 upon your first deposit. However, they are offering a $50 bonus.

      Unfortunately, I have received confirmation from the affiliate team and
      I regret to inform you that you are not eligible to receive the bonus as
      you have already made a deposit into your account.

      and also this is their second mail :

      Kindly be advised Poker Strategy are run two types of offer.

      The 1st is 125% upto $475, and this is the bonus your are referring to.
      And the second is a $50 free and $100 pending.

      I have checked your account, and you came though the second option. But
      as you deposited before you received the $50 free, I am very sorry to
      inform you but you are not eligible to receive this bonus.


      Im wondering where are this 2 promotions and how did i sign the 2nd one if i follow correctly all the steps.I deposit there because of the 175$ instant bonus promotion not because of the other one...So can you tell me will i receive the 175$ instant bonus and when will i receive.Im not going to play there and will cashout my money if the problem doesnt resolve.
  • 2 replies
    • bufcapbrp
      bufcapbrp
      Bronze
      Joined: 12.01.2009 Posts: 12
      Hi,

      I had a similar problem. I deposited but didn't recieve any first-deposit bonus, then I chatted w/ them and they told me they would credit my account. It took them 2 days to do so, and I litterally harrassed them on the chat. Moreover, after the 25% initial bonus (which you will have to wager to get the remaining 75%) they wouldn't give me the 50$ and 100$ pending, for the very same reason as you stated below - i depositted before i got the 50$...

      So, eventually after a week of struggle w/ them I got all my bonuses (the 25% and the 50$)... It's virtually impossible to wager the remaining 75%, btw.
    • ZxeR
      ZxeR
      Bronze
      Joined: 23.01.2008 Posts: 126
      Im going to cashout from there all this story was really frustrated.