This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[OFFICIAL Support Thread] Poker Fighter - Free Poker Trainer

• ThePokerFighter
      ThePokerFighter
      Basic
      Category: Poker Trainer

Poker Fighter is a Cutting Edge Poker Trainer that allows you to play Risk-Free poker while getting Instant Feedback on your decisions.
      The Game is designed to offer a better access to the Poker World for Newbies and Experienced Players, while focusing on 6-Max Cash Games up to 50NL.

Desktop Web Version: Click Here
      Android Version: Click Here
      iOS Version: Coming Soon;)

Feel free to give us feedback or ask questions about the trainer!
      guysela@poker-fighter.com

Important: please note that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for the software advertised in this thread.
      We were not involved in the development and thus cannot guarantee the reliability or proper functionality of this software.
      You use the software described in this thread at your own risk.
  • 7 replies
    • Post removed

• wintheflop777
      wintheflop777
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Iv'e been using this trainer for about a week now and I have to say that it's really really enjoyable and practical.

I wanted to ask some questions:
      1. Do you plan to support new languages in the future (I have many friends around the world that asked me about it)
      2. Your feedback is very useful and helps me understand better why to do cetain moves. Can you tell me who wrote those feedbacks? Are they AI based?
      3. When do you plan to release the IOS version?

Thanks!!
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      I have tested a few free scenarios for the android Version. The Software looks good. Its probably pretty helpful for Beginners.

But I dont know how helpful it is for more advanced players (NL25+) because i dont have a subscription.
      The price of 7.50€ for a month seems to be ok because Beginners can eliminate easily some leaks.

I like also the advice function of the software and the leaderboard.

It would be also interesting if the Software would include scenarios with different bet sizes.

I play also until NL25 so maybe i will buy a subscription and test this software.
    • ThePokerFighter
      ThePokerFighter
      Basic
      Originally posted by wintheflop777
      Hey there,

Iv'e been using this trainer for about a week now and I have to say that it's really really enjoyable and practical.

1. Do you plan to support new languages in the future (I have many friends around the world that asked me about it)
      2. Your feedback is very useful and helps me understand better why to do cetain moves. Can you tell me who wrote those feedbacks? Are they AI based?

Thanks!!
      We really appreciate your feedback!

Answering your questions:
      1. We already support English and Spanish in the Desktop and Mobile Apps. We are working on translating Poker Fighter to other languages and it will be available this year as well.
      2. The AI analyzes in real time the poker spot, and can then match and inject the correct feedback to the spot. We have thousands of different types of feedback for different types of spots, so the AI can optimally match the correct one. The feedback alternatives were phrased by our poker pro team.
      3. iOS in a month or two !
    • ThePokerFighter
      ThePokerFighter
      Basic
      Originally posted by CptJokerFish
      I have tested a few free scenarios for the android Version. The Software looks good. Its probably pretty helpful for Beginners.

But I dont know how helpful it is for more advanced players (NL25+) because i dont have a subscription.
      The price of 7.50€ for a month seems to be ok because Beginners can eliminate easily some leaks.

I like also the advice function of the software and the leaderboard.

It would be also interesting if the Software would include scenarios with different bet sizes.

I play also until NL25 so maybe i will buy a subscription and test this software.
      Thanks CptJokerFish!

Our original Poker Fighter design was aimed to advanced players and included different bet sizes.
      When we realized there were so many trainers for advanced players, and so little for amateurs and recreational players, we decided to make a much simpler AI, that fits this target audience better. We might actually add back some scenarios with bet sizing according to board wetness to help master these skills as well.
    • fivefoursuited54
      fivefoursuited54
      Basic
      Hello Poker Fighter!

I got referred to this thread by a super moderator and I wanted to say that it was a great recommendation by him (VorpalF2F thanks!). This app is so enjoyable and practical, I've already purchased the 1 year premium account.

Can you please tell me a bit more about this app? when did you start? are there any other tips you can give new users?
    • wintheflop777
      wintheflop777
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ThePokerFighter
      Originally posted by wintheflop777
      Hey there,

Thanks!!
      We really appreciate your feedback!

Answering your questions:
      1. We already support English and Spanish in the Desktop and Mobile Apps. We are working on translating Poker Fighter to other languages and it will be available this year as well.
      2. The AI analyzes in real time the poker spot, and can then match and inject the correct feedback to the spot. We have thousands of different types of feedback for different types of spots, so the AI can optimally match the correct one. The feedback alternatives were phrased by our poker pro team.
      3. iOS in a month or two !

Thanks you so much for answering all my questions!
      Now I know that I can recommend this amazing Poker Trainer also to my spanish speaking friends!
      Iv'e already purchased your 1 year premium account :)

I think that the AI is simply great and I feel that finally, with your feedback's help, I don't need to memorize the right moves.
      Your instant feedbacks and structure of the trainer allows me to study the poker theory and understand the logic behind the correct moves, that's why I don't need to memorize anything - I simply know what is the right move without guessing.

As a very proud Iphone owner, It's actually the first time that I can't say IOS are better than android in everything - It doesn't have the Poker Fighter xD Looking forward for the IOS version!!