This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[OFFICIAL Support Thread] Poker Fighter - Free Poker Trainer

• ThePokerFighter
      ThePokerFighter
      Basic
      Category: Poker Trainer

Poker Fighter is a Cutting Edge Poker Trainer that allows you to play Risk-Free poker while getting Instant Feedback on your decisions.
      The Game is designed to offer a better access to the Poker World for Newbies and Experienced Players, while focusing on 6-Max Cash Games up to 50NL.

Desktop Web Version: Click Here
      Android Version: Click Here
      iOS Version: Coming Soon;)

Feel free to give us feedback or ask questions about the trainer!
      guysela@poker-fighter.com

Important: please note that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for the software advertised in this thread.
      We were not involved in the development and thus cannot guarantee the reliability or proper functionality of this software.
      You use the software described in this thread at your own risk.
  • 3 replies
    • Post removed

• wintheflop777
      wintheflop777
      Bronze
      Hey there,

Iv'e been using this trainer for about a week now and I have to say that it's really really enjoyable and practical.

I wanted to ask some questions:
      1. Do you plan to support new languages in the future (I have many friends around the world that asked me about it)
      2. Your feedback is very useful and helps me understand better why to do cetain moves. Can you tell me who wrote those feedbacks? Are they AI based?
      3. When do you plan to release the IOS version?

Thanks!!
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      I have tested a few free scenarios for the android Version. The Software looks good. Its probably pretty helpful for Beginners.

But I dont know how helpful it is for more advanced players (NL25+) because i dont have a subscription.
      The price of 7.50€ for a month seems to be ok because Beginners can eliminate easily some leaks.

I like also the advice function of the software and the leaderboard.

It would be also interesting if the Software would include scenarios with different bet sizes.

I play also until NL25 so maybe i will buy a subscription and test this software.