This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hey Guys

• minesotayl
      minesotayl
      Basic
      My name is Diego, from Georgia (country), 22 Y.O i'm digital marketer and working from distance.
      My friend is poker regular and he gave me some inspiration, first i tried to attend in poker school in my country live training but they refused me, cuz i wasn't ready, month ago i decided to do it again and attend again this live training course, meanwhile i learnt so many things in this website and i'm glad, after that i had interview and i passed it, i will start my live training in this week for 2 months and its FREE, much more they give me $200 starting bankrol after course :) i know it sounds good...

I played a bit NL5/NL10 and thinking to start my journey on NL5 first 2 weeks and then NL10 and so on... my goal is to play on NL50 in one year!
      Why i want to lear poker?
      1) Work/Play from almost every country around the world!
      2) Free time and no boss system
      3) i think i can control myself and emotions, will test them soon.
      4) Psychological step-by-step moves in every hand and it's totally interesting for me.

in general i'm not gambler, tried before some other games but all are same shit, they arn't like Poker, thats why i choosed it. Let's see what's gonna be...
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Diego

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I don’t know how experienced you are with cash games, but the thread No-Limit Beginner's Course with confidant91 [2017 edition] could be interesting for you.

You can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If it you already have signed in for a room you need to read the instructions well and it can take up to 2 business days before you get the free money.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987