This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Kk

• Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Should i push on the flop, call his re raise and reevaluate the turn, or just fold? I get in so many such situations and i don't know how to play, it's so sick because most of the time i loose, so that i think i made the wrong decisions.

$0.01/$0.02 No Limit Holdem
      3 players
      Converted at weaktight.com

Stacks:
      BTN ($1.01)
      SB ($4.95)
      Hero (BB) ($7.58)

Pre-flop: ($0.03, 3 players) Hero is BB K:heart: K:club:
      BTN calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero raises to $0.10, BTN calls $0.08, SB calls $0.08

Flop: 6:spade: 9:club: 8:club: ($0.30, 3 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.20, BTN folds, SB raises to $0.52, Hero goes all-in $7.48, SB goes all-in $4.33

Turn: 3:diamond: ($12.63, 2 players)

River: 6:heart: ($12.63, 2 players)

[Results Hidden]
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I am definitely not pushing such flop. I rather raise him to $1.50 or something like that and then fold to a raise. Usually when such callers preflop start betting big postflop then they have nuts, something like a two pair or a set. I would recommend to fold if he raises again big.
    • Sonydahaka
      Sonydahaka
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      I am definitely not pushing such flop. I rather raise him to $1.50 or something like that and then fold to a raise. Usually when such callers preflop start betting big postflop then they have nuts, something like a two pair or a set. I would recommend to fold if he raises again big.

What would be a good flop to push?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I do not like such overbets anyways, I prefer to raise and get my money in later. But perfect flops are such where you hit nuts as set or something like that.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Also I recommend you to reread the articles you have access, they are writing there about what kind of flops you can continue.