This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What is the easy way to earn money?

• Bulkadav
      Bulkadav
      Gold
      Hello.

My aim is the 300$ per week.
      What is the easy way to win?
      condisions: 1-2 hour to play

1. Is it NL/FL/OMAHA
      2. Is it playing for rakeback or for winrate

Thanks for your oppenion.
      If you know somebody who know how to reach that goal, I will be glad to communicate with him.
  • 9 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Bulkadav,

I would go with NL but that is just me. You should find a format that you like the best. If you should play for winrate or for rakeback depends on where you play.

What limits do you play and do you have 1-2 hours weekly or daily?
    • Bulkadav
      Bulkadav
      Gold
      What do you mean when you say where? Pokerroom or format
      I played NL25 zoom. 1-2 hours daily.
    • la55i
      la55i
      I meant on which poker room. If you play at Stars you shouldn't try to play for rakeback because rb is so small.

But okay, NL25 with your conditions. I know how you can make 300$ per week.
      You must play 7 zoom tables of NL25 every single day for 2 hours with 5bb/100 winrate and on average you should make that 300$/week :)

I don't know how good you are or how hardcore multitable grinder you are but I probably couldn't keep 5bb/100 when playing 7 tables zoom. So if we are being realistic here, to achieve your goal you need to get to a higher level or start playing more hours.
    • Bulkadav
      Bulkadav
      Gold
      I made mistake. I meant 300$/per month. )))
      I have some bankroll at stars, but I understand that this room is not for rakeback. Could you give me some advise about choosing poker room.
    • la55i
      la55i
      If your winrate is that 5bb/100 (which is quite good at zoom), then you need to play 24k hands to make that 300$ at NL25. If you play on every day of the month (30 days) then that would be 800 hands per day. That can be done playing just 2 zoom tables.

About picking a poker room, it depends a lot on what you are looking for. Do you want to have a lot of traffic every time you decide to play, do you want to use a hud, how good you want the software to be, do you want a lot of rakeback and so on.. Unfortunately you can't get them all. I have tried a lot of different rooms and I always go back to Stars because it is the best room for me. The rakeback totally sucks but I have to deal with it because I want to keep on using a HUD and I want to have traffic every time I sit at the tables.
    • Bulkadav
      Bulkadav
      Gold
      Thanks a lot
    • Shaiatel307
      Shaiatel307
      Basic
      Hello...I can help u watsmee on Edited by VorpalF2F or give me Ur Skype for more details
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi Shaiatel307,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com! :welcome:

I've edited your post since posting contact information in public places isn't safe use of the internet.
      That is why it is against our forum principles

While you're here, take a look around -- especially have a look at our bonus offers.

All the best,
      VS
    • arvilstitovs
      arvilstitovs
      Silver
      Good information for me !!
      Thank you for this post. :f_thumbsup: