This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Flopzilla legal on partypoker?

• chakatej
      chakatej
      Platinum
      Hi everybody

I started using flopzilla and I cant find information if flopzilla can be open while I am playing on partypoker tables?
      I have read some topics about banned partypoker accounts so i prefer to ask. The same question with Power Equilab is legal as well ( I know on pokerstars is prohibited).
  • 5 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi chakatej,

If you want to reduce the risk of getting banned you should 1) not use any software that you think might be prohibited 2) open google and find party's T&C and other information and/or 3) contact their customer support.

I tried to find out quickly but didn't find any mentions about banned software except bots and AI and so on. But I'm not 100% sure, so you should find out yourself.

Regards,
      la55i
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Just ask the support .... There is even a live chat available.
    • chakatej
      chakatej
      Platinum

thats what they answered me ;O
    • CptJokerFish
      CptJokerFish
      Bronze
      Then write an email maybe that will work. Otherwise I would just use the program. I dont think so that they would ban you for that.
      OR just put your ranges in a excel file like I do.

For example you could write something like:

UTG Open | CO open
      MP Open | ...............

You can insert a picture in a commets so you just go with your mouse ofer UTG open for example and then you can see the Range.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Based on the chat it looks like it’s no problem. Otherwise the supporter should know that you could get banned for using these programs I think, but asking with a mail is not bad for sure.

Cheers,
      SDK1987