Anyone here cleared the Ladbroker bonus ?

• 5 replies
    • BogdanDin7
    • straddler71
      Hey BogdanDin.

Haven't tried clearing it myself but I can give you some info about it. The bonus clears at about 10-12 raked hands per bonus dollar. A raked hand is when $0.25 is taken in rake. Here on ps it says $0.25 rake has to be taken and have to be dealt cards. Not sure if you have to contribute to the pot or not. I looked on ladbrokes site but doesn't say anything about it. Might want to email ladbrokes support and find that out. If you have to contribute to the pot the bonus is hard. If being dealt cards is enough then its not so bad and the bonus is doable.

Also you have only thirty days to clear the bonus and it is paid out in one lump sum at the end. No increment payouts. If you don't clear it by the end of the thirty days I don't think you get anything back.

Best regards,

• BogdanDin7
    • Alexd10
      I dunno if you have seen this but if you haven't hopefully this should help

Originally posted by SoyCD

Network: Prima

First Deposit Bonus: 100% up to $1,000
      Registration Guide: PSVIP Guide Ladbrokes Poker

Clearing the bonus: You need to collect 30 Player Points for every $1 of the bonus

Average rate for clearing the bonus: In order to clear the bonus you need to collect around 10-12 raked hands for every $1 of bonus. For the full bonus of $1,000 you need to play 10,000 raked hands. A hand counts as a raked hand if you were dealt into the hand and at least 25 cents of rake were taken from the pot (or a fourth unit of the specific currency you are using)

Payout of Bonus: Bonus is paid out in 1 Sum (You need to clear entire bonus to receive it)
      Time for clearing the Bonus: 30 days

Difficulty for clearing full bonus: Hard: Although the bonus gives high rakeback (with rake race 70%+) you need to produce ~$1,500 in rake in 30 days for the Full bonus. Deposit only how much you think you can clear

Availability of Tables: ??? Traffic on ??? limits (Platform Statistics)

Member Reports:
      • None Yet
    • BogdanDin7
      Sounds viable 6 tabling NL50