• FrozenRope
      Hi Chiller and SOYCD

Was at my sister's yesterday and had her do the test, she passed the quiz and picked Mansion as her platform. We installed Mansion and created a cash account. She has registered at PS site and forums as she wants to play in these BOTD I keep talking about. When she tries to post it keeps telling her she is not registered with the site. I tried my best but couldn,t figure it out. Her name for this site is pepsican1228. Any help would be greatly apperciated.

Thanks FrozenRope
  • 2 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Hi FrozenRope,

hmm well I can't point out a special reason since there could be a few...
      Did she allow cookies for pokerstrategy?
      It's also possible that the problem is at our end since the forum had some pretty strange bugs lately.

Best regards,
    • SoyCD
      Hey Frozenrope,

There will be some forums in which posting is restricted to her due to her having basic status. These forums include some of the strategy & community forums. I'm guessing the error message comes from that.

If she has a tracked Stars account or some other platform on which you can easily send her money - playing no that should quickly get her a first SP and thus bronze - otherwise she will have to wait until she gets the money from the starting capital.

As soon as she is bronze it should work. (On another note our forums have been acting up and been causing serious problems over the last 3 days. This could of course also have something to do with it)

Best regards