NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($39.78)
      Hero ($50)
      UTG ($57.38)
      UTG+1 ($69.54)
      CO ($57.13)
      BTN ($50)

Dealt to Hero J:heart: J:club:

UTG calls $0.50, fold, CO raises to $2.50, BTN calls $2.50, SB calls $2.25, Hero raises to $12.50, fold, CO raises to $35, fold, fold, fold,

CO wins $30.50

I think thats arent needed

call pf.?
  • 14 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Fold
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      After such a big raise, you are definitely behind. So I prefer also to fold.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Q: is call pf. or squueze,

lol
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      nvm ^^
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Once you squeeze with JJ you can't fold, don't you ever squeeze-fold JJ for sure, too strong hand to do that, you can also then squeeze with 72o with the same success.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Once you squeeze with JJ you can't fold, don't you ever squeeze-fold JJ for sure, too strong hand to do that, you can also then squeeze with 72o with the same success.
      +1.
      I'd never sq/f TT, JJ, AQ. If you wanna squeeze with these hands, be ready to call a shove or shove it yourself.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      +1.
      I'd never sq/f TT, JJ, AQ. If you wanna squeeze with these hands, be ready to call a shove or shove it yourself.
      and do you squeeze or ccall pf.?
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      I squeeze. Very healthy pot :D
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      I squeeze
      why are you not on skype?
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I also prefer a squeeze. Nice spot here with two cold callers. Most of the times there will be overcards on the flop and in such case you cannot play JJ against 3 opponents.

I like squeeze/fold agaisnt the unknown. And correct move of CO should be shove (raise to $35 against effective stack of $50?) since he is committed any way. It seems to me that he is inviting you to call or shove.

you can also then squeeze with 72o with the same success.
      I do not agree since when you squeeze you might be called sometimes and your playability with 72o sucks even against one opponent which is not the case of jacks.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      I also prefer a squeeze. Nice spot here with two cold callers. Most of the times there will be overcards on the flop and in such case you cannot play JJ against 3 opponents.

I like squeeze/fold agaisnt the unknown. And correct move of CO should be shove (raise to $35 against effective stack of $50?) since he is committed any way. It seems to me that he is inviting you to call or shove.

you can also then squeeze with 72o with the same success.
      I do not agree since when you squeeze you might be called sometimes and your playability with 72o sucks even against one opponent which is not the case of jacks.
      No, I of course meant squeezing vs tags who either 4bet or fold, you get squeeze calls very seldom. You are right about that specific situation tho.
    • Talic
      Talic
      Bronze
      youre guys right about that 72o would have the same effect, but I still dont see me calling shove

...well because noone cares and noone is judging here we will never know
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Talic
      youre guys right about that 72o would have the same effect, but I still dont see me calling shove

Dont dramatise pls!
      Of course you can squeeze/fold profitably, and of course it isnt the same as 72o.
      Your further actions depend on who is 4betting also, overcall/4bet is a strange line and I may be inclined to call a shove, but the original raiser shoving usually means strenght and you have a coinflip at best.
      NH.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by darkonebg
      Originally posted by Talic

Dont dramatise pls!
      Of course you can squeeze/fold profitably, and of course it isnt the same as 72o.
      Your further actions depend on who is 4betting also, overcall/4bet is a strange line and I may be inclined to call a shove, but the original raiser shoving usually means strenght and you have a coinflip at best.
      NH.
      Not this big squeeze for sure with JJ, because noone flats such big squeezes(usually).