This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Fr KK - Raised from UTG, CO calls down

• PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $28.02
      CO:
      $29.80

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with K:heart: , K:spade:
      Hero raises to $0.85, 4 folds, CO calls $0.85, 3 folds.

Flop: ($2.05) J:spade: , J:club: , 4:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Turn: ($5.05) 7:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, CO calls $3.00.

River: ($11.05) Q:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $4.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.05

Im raising UTG so I am repping AA-QQ, AK, I bet on all streets but the river came a bad card because now I really only beat one pair hands of which I dont think many he would just call with.. his AF is 3 but what does that really tell me over 75 hands? Any other decision on the river here make some sort of a block bet & fold to a raise?
  • 6 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I don't understand your fold here. I never ever fold to such small bet on river, easy call. Your line is fine except you didn't Check/Call river, you could also Bet/Fold 1/2 pot river. He could do that line with any lower PP.
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze
      I would check/call the river. With the b/f line you might give up the best hand and I don't see many worse hands just calling here, maybe pocket 9's and 10's.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nttflox
      I would check/call the river. With the b/f line you might give up the best hand and I don't see many worse hands just calling here, maybe pocket 9's and 10's.
      +1
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      No way you can fold here.

The opponent might very well take this line with any pocket pair, as he knows that theres a good chance you missed this board.

c/c river. b/f isn't really an option IMO.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      I would c/c turn. If he bet the turn, I would c/c the river. If he checks behind the turn, I would bet the river.

You cannot fold on the river.
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by caltabiano
      No way you can fold here.

The opponent might very well take this line with any pocket pair, as he knows that theres a good chance you missed this board.

c/c river. b/f isn't really an option IMO.