This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Twisters, 20 hours of frustrated results

• FREEMONEY
      FREEMONEY
      Silver
      I try to build up a bankroll and climb up to other stakes, only it will not work.

Results

Total Buy in € 391, -
      Winnings € 390,-
      Net Winnings € -1

Total Rake € 27, 37

I am plagued by poor outcomes when I come into the 10bb environment/flips.

I have made some results visible to you to hold a mirror for myself. Maybe I'm just bad, I'm starting to doubt everything now.

I am 38 years old, I have a full time job a child and play twisters in my free evening hours, with some SNG training, reviewing HU/Twisters/Spin&Go video's to get better.

It just doesn't seem to work as I hoped it to be, what advice can you give me.

My thanks is great,

Johan
      Netherlands

• 4 replies
    • ghaleon
      ghaleon
      Black
      Seems like you have run pretty bad and ev BB/100 looks really good. I think in spins it's more common to use chips won per game. If twisters are same structure over 50 chips per game would be ok.

Still these are high variance formats so few hundred or even couple thousand games is not really that big of a sample for winrate estimation.

To improve you can also post hands and see if you get feedback or use some other options.
    • maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      watch coffeejays variance video ,)

greets

maniac
    • Blitz76
      Blitz76
      Silver
      400 sit are really nothing, Twister is really difference kind of lottery sit&go, as the structue is more vertical than other lottery game.

So, problem of your result could be:
      Too many tables opened , 3 are good but also too much, for quality player, two is perfect for most of people.

the results are not so bad you are not loosing money , so you need to play more game to have a good approach.
      I tried Blasts, and then I moved to spin e go, and most of hour you fight with studends of difference school you lose money , and this can have affect on your income . they try to use a gto approach and this can make you in trouble
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      As previous people replying already pointed out, it's a really high variance format and your sample size is small. Don't feel down, think about the positive, you're basically BE, not losing huge amounts. Just keep improving and show more volume, the results will come in no time!