KriZ0 here

• KriZ0
      KriZ0
      Bronze
      Hi. I'm somewhat new to poker, played it af few times with some friends. But a month ago, me and some buddys had a pokernight and since then i've been "obssesd" with poker :) . On my way to find som strategy reading, i found this site. Passed the quiz in SNG. But i'm terrible at it :) So i've switched to cash game, this i going a lot better, when i'm no making stupid mistakes like calling big bets when its obvious that i should have folded :) but i'm going in the right direction. Hoping that this site, will help me, becoming a pretty awesome poker player :)

thats all for now.
      BTW. i'm from Denmark, anybody in here who's also from Denmark?
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi KriZ0, welcome to PokerStrategy.

It's good that you know which game suits you best, sounds like you will go far with your attitude towards poker and learning.

You might like to have a look here for fellow Danes, we have a lot on the site:

Denmark - Danmark

Keep reading through the strategy articles and post any hands you are unsure of in the sample hands forums.

Above all, have fun and good luck!

Wishing you every success,

Bart
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hello KriZo,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.

I can only reinforce what bart has had to say as the learning and studying of the articles and videos is what is going to make you a better and improved player.

And i would recommend that you read and follow the Bankroll Management article for your chosen game as it will help you drastically.

Regards,
      -Steve