question about strategy points and partypoker

• jacove
      jacove
      Bronze
      on party poker i have over 100 strategy points, but when i look on poker strategy is say i only have 41 lifetime strategy points? whats the difference ? and how do i accrue more of these to get to silver status

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hey jacove, the difference may be because the points have not been updated. Im not quite sure what you mean, but i think you mean you have 100 Party points right? This should equal 150 Strategy points.
      Or you mean you have 100 Strategy points (for the month) (around 66 party points) and it shows that you only have 41 lifetime points. This is probably because the lifetime points list hasnt been updated. It should only take a few hours and then it should appear right.

Hope i was of help :)

-Kingdippy
    • jacove
      jacove
      Bronze
      thanks, yes i do have 100 party points, and its been saying 41 for atleast a day now..ill wait it out and see wat happens
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Well i just checked and they party poker points havent been updated since the 7th for me. Also the site has been having some dificulties lately, but dont worry. If you have 100 Party Points then This should equal to 150 SP. Unless you have been playing SnG's and the double points thing was on again this week end. Then maybe you should have around 75 SP when it updates.
      Believe me, its just a matter of the poker sites giving the lists to pokerstrategy so they can update the points ;) , From what ive heard, Party Poker dont work weekends ;)

Hope you understand me.

-Kingdippy