$ transfer allowed?

• RapPhenomenon
      RapPhenomenon
      Bronze
      Hi, I received my starting capital on mansionpoker a few weeks ago, but after downloading the software, I REALLY don't want to play on it. I'm just wondering if it's possible to trade my $ on mansion for $ on another platform such as pokerstars (I'm willing to trade the starting capital of $50 for $40 on pokerstars). Is this allowed?
  • 7 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I'm afraid it's not:
      Board Rules

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.
      BTW... You can't transfer this money to other player anyway, until you clear this bonus (not actually whole bonus, just 2000MPCs).
    • ovechkin91
      ovechkin91
      Bronze
      when u have cleared the bonus sned me a PM. I might be able to help u
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      Do you have to have your account verified to transfer on mansion?

Also i've read in french forum that you need 5k mcp to withdraw. are you sure about the 2k?
    • anduke
      anduke
      Bronze
      overchkin check ur community profile :)
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadude77
      Do you have to have your account verified to transfer on mansion?

Also i've read in french forum that you need 5k mcp to withdraw. are you sure about the 2k?
      You are correct dadude.

2000 MCPs is to clear the original $50, as stated by Corey, but in order to be able to withdraw you need 5000 MCPs. I'm presuming its the same for Inter-accout transfers as well.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • dadude77
      dadude77
      Bronze
      but do you have to verfiy, like send yourbills etc?
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey dadude,

Yeah i still think you have to verify your account with an id check.

Regards,
      -Steve