This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How can I see one video?

• Dreaming42
      Dreaming42
      Basic
      I'm based in the US, and discovered this site because I'm interested in GodLikeRoy's short stacking material. After some searching, I discovered there is only one video covering this topic, and platinum status is required to see it.

Are there any options short of spending $60 for a month of platinum status to see this video? I'll gladly join at silver for a month or pay something up to around $20 to see the video. But $60 seems a little steep?

Rhohit said on two plus two that this video mostly touched on the basics so it isn't really advanced material worthy of platinum status. Any chance the content (which is now even a little older and from a coach who is no longer on the site) can be downgraded to silver?

Steve
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Dreaming42,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Where in the US are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

Any chance the content (which is now even a little older and from a coach who is no longer on the site) can be downgraded to silver?
      Your wish is our command. :milord: The video has now been downgraded to Silver. Let us know what you think of the video.

If you have any further questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz