BU:
      $6.65
      SB:
      $23.90
      BB:
      $5.25

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J, Q.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.35, BB calls.

Flop: (16.00 SB) 9, J, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.60, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls.

Turn: (32.00 BB) 3 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $2.00, Hero raises to $5.00, BB calls.

River: (118.50 BB) 5 (2 players)

Final Pot: 118.50 BB.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Preflop: OK.
      Flop: OK but wouldn't be a mistake to fold here. Depends what are his stats and with what can he do that. Could it be that he is raising you here with flushdraw or just a straight draw?
      Turn: I'd play here Check/Call and revalue river, I do not like to raise here after he raised you on flop.
      River: If he bets again then it will be hard to to call here, mostly we are beaten. You will need some reads on him to make the call profitable.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      I raised the turn because he's a midstack and just calling would pretty much commit me anyway, and because I wanted him to get it in on the turn with a flushdraw instead of getting away on the river.

He showed down TT. I was baffled.

I think he was unknown, I'm not sure.. stats are a huge part of how I play and I will start to note down stats when I note down the hand, so far I've been too lazy to look up opponent and his stats before posting every hand.. :)
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      I am folding on the flop, because you are never really ahead. Either you are slightly ahead or way behind. If he is bluffing or semibluffing frequently though I like your line.

Best regards,
      TribunCaesar