Just made Silver, thought I'd introduce myself.

• quksht
      Hi I'm quksht, pronounced quick shot but may also be pronounced other ways depending on how much I'm sucking out in heads up game play. (believe me, I've read some creative renditions...)

I joined your site after seeing an add someplace on the net, I really hope whoever that was is seriously enjoying there taf money right now :P

I thought I'd introduce myself now that this site has proven that the techniques it preaches can indeed turn a profit if learned well. Although I am down an ugly 7BB right now I make sure to learn more before each session, play, and then reflect. Also including some watching of videos, attending all the coaching I can and spending a good portion of my free time reading the hand review articles.

I'm mostly a SSS player but I'm working on my SnG ability (just did a session of ICM trainer, 43/50 correct :P ) need to work on fine tuning when to steal though...

All in all I'd say I'm making pretty good use of this site as I work my way towards gold :)

See you around,

• 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi quksht, good to see you introducing yourself.

I really like your attitude to learning and developing your game at the same time as playing. I too am going through a bit of a downturn at the moment, but in my own case, I don't think I studied enough :rolleyes: so big respect to you.

Congrats on your ICM trainer score too, great start, the more you use it, I'm sure you will improve on even that score yet more.

Wishing you continued success and look forward to seeing you around the forums again real soon.

Best regards,

• TheBu11d0g
      hey quksht,

Congratulations on reaching silver my friend.

I really like the attitude of your learning plan as i feel the learning is the most important aspect of my game. Keep up the good work.