This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

1,5$ | FR | T | pre/post| QJo

• maniac
      maniac
      Silver
      hi,

I think vs a loose fish I should have shoved this one pre. However, in the game, I feard that he could call with allot of pockets and I didn´t want to flip on the bubble with a healthy stack. According to that, I played it passively. Flop call seems ok but on the turn, I decided to fold because of the size. My pot control failed and according to that, I thought that I have to fold. I folded because playing oop on the bubble sucks.

Poker Stars, $1.32 Buy-in (80/160 blinds, 20 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 3 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Poker Stars, $1.32 Buy-in (60/120 blinds, 15 ante) No Limit Hold'em Tournament, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

SB: 1,640 (13.7 bb)
      Hero (BB): 3,171 (26.4 bb)
      CO: 3,907 (32.6 bb)
      BTN: 4,782 (39.9 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with :Jh: :Qd:
      CO folds, BTN calls 120, SB folds, Hero checks

Flop: (360) :Qc: :As: :2s: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets 180, Hero calls 180

Turn: (720) :Ad: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BTN bets 360, Hero folds

greets

maniac