This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

had to format laptop, how to set pt4?

• 2 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi aceonetheriver,

In the database management next to the backup button (that you hopefully used to make a backup of your database and settings) is a restore button.

If you just formatted your laptop without taking backups, I'm afraid you can't restore your hands, settings, hud and so on, because I believe this data is stored locally on your computer. However, I don't use PT4 myself so what I can tell you comes straight from Google :f_biggrin: So hopefully someone wiser can answer you soon :f_thumbsup:
    • PokerTracker
      PokerTracker
      Gold
      We have a quick start guide for PokerTracker 4 here and if you need any help getting things going on a specific site let us know where you are playing. If you want to restore a previous database and/or custom HUD profiles e.t.c. then as la55i mentioned you would need a backup file taken from the laptop before you formatted it.

- Rob