This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl25 Kk

• DaPhunk
      DaPhunk
      Bronze
      Party Poker $25.00 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

BB: $5.00
      UTG: $5.25
      UTG+1: $5.22
      UTG+2: $35.96
      MP1: $4.65
      MP2: $26.93
      CO: $55.45
      Hero (BTN): $65.16
      SB: $25.00

Pre Flop: ($0.35) Hero is BTN with K :spade: K :club:
      2 folds, UTG+2 raises to $0.50, 3 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, 2 folds, UTG+2 calls $1

Flop: ($3.35) 3 :spade: 5 :spade: 2 :spade: (2 players)
      UTG+2 checks, Hero bets $2.00, UTG+2 folds

Ok, I have some Questions about what to do when facing Resistance. I provide you with 3 Scenarios;

1) Villain Check/Raises Flop. Let say to $7.50 so we have about 2.2 to 1 direct odds.
      2) Villain Floats us on a non-spade Turn with a 2/3rds Potsize bet.
      3) Villain Floats us on a turn that brings us a 4, an ace or a 6.
      4) and of course; Our FD completes on Turn and Villain checks to us.

His stats are; 61/23 on 45 hands. He has 52 WTS so far and 2.1 AF.
  • 1 reply
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      make 1.8 or more pre . he is realy likely to call you with that stats + you are deep and wanna build a big pot earlier with your strong hand against the fish

i assume in all scenarios you dont have any special history about villain , just the stats
      1. i am almost never geting it in on the flop without reads so i prefer calling both because our hand value and the fd draw . if he is bluffing at least this way will bet again on the turn .

2. i call again most of the time depending what card is . its likely for villain to bluff some cards here . raising is marginal but can be effective too with the right reads

3 i usualy will call one turn bet on all that cards and fold to a river bet always
      maybe some times i would fold on the 4 or A but rarely.

4. i got bet bet bet no matter what cards come