[NL2-NL10] NL6 A6 vs unkown

• allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $1099,85
      Hero:
      $120,00

3,00/6,00 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.9 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6:diamond: , A:diamond: .
      Hero raises to $12,00, 5 folds, BB calls $6,00.

17/9 55 hands
        I am MP1 and playing vs BB
        2BB because is state of the art on nl6 stars and also the table is very tight

Flop: ($27,00) Q:diamond: , 4:heart: , 5:club: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $18,00, MP1 calls $18,00.

I think easy cbet, but I fell that my FE on such Boards are extremly low. Cbet anymore?

Turn: ($63,00) 3:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

nice card. 2nd Barrel? I see no FE.

River: ($63,00) 9:club: (2 players)
      MP1 bets $42,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $105,00
  • 4 replies
    • wuusaa
      wuusaa
      Bronze
      i just play nl200 but i see it the same way.
      Queen, King & Ace high Flops are a clear conti bet i think.
      Total blank on the Turn, so no FE.
      River is a clear fold without good reads
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      raise bigger preflop with the poster to generate any foldequity or fold preflop, you dont want to play this hand postflop oop with a bigstack behind.

i dont see any fe on this board he will float you very often i just play c/f c/c depending on reads about mp1
    • allizdoR
      allizdoR
      Bronze
      € no blind poster, and only 4 player behind plus the blinds (7 handed), sorry for the buggy hands. POKERSTRATEGY's Texas Grabbem is guilty for that. And I wont post the HM Hand format, because I think it is harder to read.

Also a really nitty table. the average coldcalling behind me is around 3% ;) So I am really sure about my Preflopplay. Only the BB calls, he has a high coldcalling (25%) but I also have position on him.

i dont see any fe on this board he will float you very often i just play c/f c/c depending on reads
      do you mean Flop, Turn or both?
      I also see not much FE on the Flop. But if I am unsure, I think a cbet is better then cb. And I am getting unsure, because they told you very often, that this is a good board for you, one highcard, no draws and so on. Thats why I want to claerify this point for me ;)
    • ysessa
      ysessa
      Basic
      Originally posted by allizdoR
      € no blind poster, and only 4 player behind plus the blinds (7 handed), sorry for the buggy hands. POKERSTRATEGY's Texas Grabbem is guilty for that. And I wont post the HM Hand format, because I think it is harder to read.

Also a really nitty table. the average coldcalling behind me is around 3% ;) So I am really sure about my Preflopplay. Only the BB calls, he has a high coldcalling (25%) but I also have position on him.

when you think your preflop play is fine here you still have some leaks to fix.. before i raise a6s here i raise 20% other hands. Its definitly not the best hand to raise from utg.

i dont see any fe on this board he will float you very often i just play c/f c/c depending on reads
      do you mean Flop, Turn or both?
      I also see not much FE on the Flop. But if I am unsure, I think a cbet is better then cb. And I am getting unsure, because they told you very often, that this is a good board for you, one highcard, no draws and so on. Thats why I want to claerify this point for me ;)
      you have 2 strong backdoor draws and he can easily raise your cbet and you have to fold, you can still fire a turn cbet when you improve to a oesd or a fdraw