Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $31,90
      MP3:
      $24,75

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A:heart: , Q:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, MP3 calls $1,00, 4 folds.

Flop: ($2,35) 3:diamond: , 5:spade: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,50, MP3 raises to $3,00, Hero calls $1,50.

Turn: ($8,35) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5,00, MP3 raises to $20,75 (All-In), [I][COLOR=grey] Hero -?
  • 6 replies
    • Smileyphil
      Smileyphil
      Bronze
      I think maybe you should fold on the flop.

A cbet is essentially a bluff. For him to minraise he probably has some hand. And since you are behind almost every hand I see no reason to continue.

Edit:
      As played I think turn is a fold as well. You have at best 9 spades, 2 aces and 3 queens for outs which is 14 outs. Which is roughly 30% chance to hit.

You have to call $15 to win $50. Which is also roughly 30%.

However the fact that the guy is playing so aggressively probably suggests that some of our outs aren't good.

Worst case he already has a made flush with the A :spade: or K :spade: in which case we are drawing dead.

Or if he has a set we are playing with 8 outs because our overcards are no good.

I don't know how to use equilator to set up when he only holds one spade but I think our equity is pretty bad against any range that pushes there.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Fold flop, no point to continue.
    • Michailewic
      Michailewic
      Bronze
      Fold on the flop. You are OOP. IP I might consider to call minraise and reevaluate the turn.

On the turn, you must fold after he shoves. However, since he is agressive, I would take c/c line (if I have good odds with his bet) since you have flush draw (and he is very agressive - but still you have only 14 hands on him) and reevaluate the river.
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Michailewic
      Fold on the flop. You are OOP. IP I might consider to call minraise and reevaluate the turn.

On the turn, you must fold after he shoves. However, since he is agressive, I would take c/c line (if I have good odds with his bet) since you have flush draw (and he is very agressive - but still you have only 14 hands on him) and reevaluate the river.
      +1
    • nttflox
      nttflox
      Bronze

+2
    • darkonebg
      darkonebg
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by nttflox

+2
      +3