Stack
      SB:
      $25,60
      Hero:
      $4,30
      MP1:
      $15,70

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:heart: , T:diamond:
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0,25, 4 folds, SB calls $0,15, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,75) J:heart: , K:club: , Q:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0,75, Hero calls $0,75, MP1 raises to $3,00, 2 folds, MP1 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3,00

The outs for OESD are good, but trips and two-pair are not clean, so I think Hero has to fold here?
  • 5 replies
    • Aimboy
      Aimboy
      Bronze
      No way I would fold that, easy all-in @ flop. Why do you say trips outs are not clean?
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi dandycall,

I give you 10 outs for OESD + Trips and you need 36.3% BE equity and I see with 10 outs you have 38.4% so I shove here as played

But I dont really like your call postflop because I rather want to be all-in postflop.

On the contrary only better hands will call you so I am doubting what the best move was when SB bets.

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Aimboy
      No way I would fold that, easy all-in @ flop. Why do you say trips outs are not clean?
      Trips are clean, yeah, I don't know what I had in mind when I said they weren't..

Originally posted by Gerv
      Hi dandycall,

I give you 10 outs for OESD + Trips and you need 36.3% BE equity and I see with 10 outs you have 38.4% so I shove here as played

But I dont really like your call postflop because I rather want to be all-in postflop.

On the contrary only better hands will call you so I am doubting what the best move was when SB bets.

Best regards,
      Gerv
      But, I have to discount outs due to the 2 :club: on flop? So maybe that could be the excuse for a ch/f.
    • wuusaa
      wuusaa
      Bronze
      never a fold in this spot ^^
      easy call with TP + OESD

edit:
      Look at his AF: 7,0
      he needs no monster to shove, i think :)

i would probably push all in by myself after the Sb bets.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Even though the 7.0 AFq is invalid due sample size I reraise SB's bet to a shove, I think that is the best play concerning equity :)

- Gerv