deep tables

• 2 replies
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Of course you would need more money but you could use the same BRM something like 30(FR) to 50(SH) stacks... you would rarely see anyone go all in preflop without having AAxx someone going all in with KKxx seems rediculus..with the deep stacks there is going to be more variance because players have more implied odds for their draws because with like 200BB stacks there is alot more to get all in before the river.. I would think top set on the flop would be the strongest draws because of the FH outs. These are just my thoughts I dont play the deep tables.. but I talked to Sim87 about them and my thought is that you will see better players there because they are the ones with the advantage on Deep stacked tables.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I'm using something like 75 stacks (well not really 75 since I'm counting both my bankrolls togheter :rolleyes: )
      So variance will be higher ( in BB ) on plo10 deep but less $wings than plo25?
      I'm guessing strong rundown hands have more value here than big pair hands , It would be quite usefull to get some insight on this :)