I'm new - help - how do i post...?

• 6 replies
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey ChromaKey,

To access most of the forums on here you need to be at least Bronze status which you will recieve once the $50 has been transferred and you have earnt your 1st point.

Regards,
      -Steve
    • ChromaKey
      ChromaKey
      Bronze
      duh - hey - thanks steve for the swift response - ok am sort of new to all this thing so bear with me - ok i see - tx...

btw, do i only have the option of the quiz bonus OR the other option for the bonus click-thru's...? or can i do both?

cheers,

Ck
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      No need to apologies as we all started somewhere and we're here to help :D

As for your other question, do you mean the starting capital and the first deposit bonus?

Regards,
      -Steve
    • ChromaKey
      ChromaKey
      Bronze
      exactly steve - presented with two routes at the homepage - can i do both?

cheers,

Ck
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Hey ChromaKey,

If you choose to recieve your starting capital on a specific room, e.g. Full Tilt for example, then you cant get the first deposit bonus at the same time until you have cleared the starting capital.

You can however open an account with a differant room, e.g. PokerStars, and get the first deposit bonus there if that makes sense.

But my advice to you would be to stick with the starting capital at one room first and concentrate on clearing that, then you can look to getting bonus's at other rooms after.

Hope that helps,
      -Steve
    • ChromaKey
      ChromaKey
      Bronze
      cheers man - looking forward to it...

thanks very much for your helpful replies - what a nice place!!

L8r,

Ck