[NL2-NL10] QQ, what if..#2

• 3 replies
    • Michailewic
      I would fold my overpair on such an ugly heavy drawy flop. No need to risk since if you are raised, most of the time you are flipping or are behind (it is not flop easy to be bluffed). If I had Q, I would, however, go broke.
    • veriz
      He could have so many different hands here. Like flushdraw/straightdraw/set/overpair/pair/two pairs/flush/straight or whatever. Can't really say exactly what he could have here. But to the play, if he is raising you here you could call once and revalue turn. He is pretty loose and he could raise here with different kind of hands and some of the hands would be worser than yours. Other option also would be to fold here because you don't have any :heart: and many cards could kill your action here. If you will get into such spots next time and see the action that he is raising you then post your hand and we will give a look, would be good if you had stats in it.
    • TribunCaesar
      depends. Have you seen him raising loosish? Is he raising draws? If so: sip it. If not: I am folding.

Best regards,